Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Yall.... anyone who loves the Knot Sauce better hopes Soultanicals releases this Knot Proof Hair glide.

This stuff is bananas. The slip is insane!!!!! The consistency isn't as creamy as the Knot Sauce so you could go thru it quicker. Id buy a gallon of this today if I could.

As close second is the Sun drench hair quench leave in. It's almost like a serum like consistency. I dont know why it's in a spray bottle. I took the top off.

Only down side is coconut oil is high in both of these. I think my hair will dry hard. In the future I will use these to dry detangle.

I'm impressed.

That 09/16 Sarenzo Sale, I may hafta' haul enough Creamies to get me through BF (since they are doubtful they will be having a BF Sale).

I will use a pass for that, if need be.:look:

Our L-Day/Back To School "Pass" will last a week or however long you all need?

We may need to break for Halloween (a day or two) or a weekend if someone has a big sale. *Sometimes folks do*

@Beamodel
When I built 12 years ago the flooding here was worse so I told my father I wouldn't build there if it wasn't raised. I'm glad I insisted. The roads in my community are covered at the inlets/outlets so I'm trapped until the water recedes but I have no where to go and I have everything I need here. I'm glad you're okay. Praying for your father:pray:This flooding is no joke.

The roads in my community are covered at the inlets/outlets so I'm trapped until the water recedes but I have no where to go and I have everything I need here. I'm glad you're okay. Praying for your father:pray:This flooding is no joke.
@Missjaxon
I'm glad you built well. That was smart. Any idea when the water will subside? And is it still raining?

@IDareT'sHair
I'm glad too. I feel for my neighbors that are on the low ends of the streets because I'm sure they needed sandbags to keep the water out. The rain has stopped for now but the storm clouds are still there. It stopped briefly earlier and started again. I don't go by the forecast because it's never right. We have flood warnings until 10:45pm I believe. The roads should be good in the morning as long as we don't take on too much water overnight.

@shawnyblazes
You know him keep dem little Curls Poppin-Fresh.:lol:

How long does it take him to go through products?

Seems that one Knot Sauce lasted him 2 months. I refresh his hair every morning. If I don't those knots have his hair stuck together. Then he doesn't like me to comb it. If I do it every day he let's me either finger comb it or run a comb thru it after I refresh. @IDareT'sHair

Back