Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My my my. This Soultanicals acv shampoo bar is pretty good. Lots of lather. Not too stripping and a pretty good size.

I'm currently conditioning with the Fro Shade UV deep defense mask. Doesn't smell too bad. Very creamy. Only downside is I used almost 3 ounces in one use. I didn't want to cocktail as I want to try out all the items by themselves.

Soultanicals makes me sick!!!! So many good idea . Shipping and consistency issues though.

Don't know if y'all are aware but it's flooding like crazy for us in Louisiana. My house is fine, Praise God but I wanted to check in to see is @Missjaxon was ok. I know the Baton Rouge region is getting hammered very hard with major flooding.
@Beamodel Glad things are fine.:kiss: I hope things with @Missjaxon is too?:hug2:

You Ladies Stay Safe.

@Beamodel and @IDareT'sHair
Yes, we are getting hammered here in Gonzales but my house is fine. I live in a flood area but my house is about 6ft off the ground from the street level. So worse case scenario my car may take on some water. Glad to know you are okay @Beamodel. Thanks for thinking of me ladies:kiss:.

@shawnyblazes
I know you gone get sick of hearing me say this...BUT - I love that Cream & Coco Spun Sugar Reconstructor.:2inlove:

I really like it too! I can feel a difference in my hair when I use it- and you can't beat $5 bucks. I have to agree with @shawnyblazes though, you will fall in love with it, and poof it will not be available for another 6 months because :blah::blah::blah: (insert excuse here)

Yes, we are getting hammered here in Gonzales but my house is fine. I live in a flood area but my house is about 6ft off the ground from the street level. So worse case scenario my car may take on some water. Glad to know you are okay Thanks for thinking of me ladies:kiss:.
@Missjaxon
Glad to hear you're okay. :bighug:

Thank you so much for posting and letting us know you're okay.:rose:

I hope your car will be fine. We'll be praying for you ladies down there.:grouphug:

I really like it too! I can feel a difference in my hair when I use it- and you can't beat $5 bucks. I have to agree with though, you will fall in love with it, and poof it will not be available for another 6 months because :blah::blah::blah: (insert excuse here)

@CeeLex33
Gurl....Please Don't Tell Me That!:censored:

I done already fellt in Lurve:lol: Clawd...what am I gone do?:angry2:

I didn't realize it was all messy like dat?:eek:

I have x4 1/2 bottles.

@Missjaxon
Glad to hear you're okay. :bighug:

Thank you so much for posting and letting us know you're okay.:rose:

I hope your car will be fine. We'll be praying for you ladies down there.:grouphug:

@IDareT'sHair
:bighug:You ladies brought tears to my eyes:cry4: with your concern for me. I felt so loved I had to respond. Thanks for the prayers:rosebud: We must continue to pray one for another because there are so many of us on here going through so much. :grouphug:

We must continue to pray one for another because there are so many of us on here going through so much. :grouphug:
@Missjaxon
You know you're our "Honorary Lurking Member":giggle: (I see you) :love:

Of course we care about you and want you to be okay. :sneakyhug:

I'm just glad @Beamodel brought it to our attention.

You are absolutely right. Many of us are going through so much right now. We have to keep each other lifted up.:pray:

@Missjaxon
You know you're our "Honorary Lurking Member":giggle: (I see you) :love:

@IDareT'sHair
:lachen:I was just thinking the other day as much as I lurk in here I might as well join. I'm a PJ from way back... like childhood. My brother and my man call me a hoarder but I look at it as sufficiently prepared for all circumstances. I have to admit though I need to get this stupid stash under control. But I'm still going to buy new and interesting things so the Use up my stash challenge is not a fit. I think the mini no buys could be helpful for me too. I've run out places to store stuff.:badgirl:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I tried it, but didn't really like it. I just remember that it didn't smell like anything that I would think candy might smell like. Let us know what you think...

@CeeLex33
I think I've had it before too. :look:

I normally just get - Peach/Berry Bellini or Mango & Pineapple. I will be getting Marshmallow though.

Now that it's open, I'll be mixing it. I'll use it with LACE and NG since they're open.

@Missjaxon
I'm so happy you're making out fine. That's a smart idea that your house is raised 6ft. I wish. Mines is just regular standard foundation height. We hadn't seen too much in New Prkeans but my father lives in Baton Rouge and it's getting hammered like you said.

@rileypak
Congrats on the snip snip. I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet your hair looks great too.

I'm still unsure on what I'm doing. In the meantime I'm just chilling. My hair is about 90% natural although no one knows since I keep it straight always.

This was the only scent from her that I didn't care for. Her Banana Pudding and Spiced Apples are mmmmmmm!!!!

@CeeLex33
I haven't tried this one either? Since Fall is coming, I guess I should try this one too.

I just keep getting the same ol' same ol'. (The Bellini's/Banana Pudding/Mango-Pineapple)

I thought "Candy" was new for me, but after smelling it I realized I've had it before.:perplexed:

Okay ladies there's no need for me to scream and carry on like a ban-chi that has lost her mind anymore. HQS got ALL my stuff to me plus an additional sample jar of greaseless moisture. I tried it on my hair and my hair loves it.

It really does provide a whole lot of moisture without leaving the hair greasy. I just wished she was better at servicing her customers. I don't think I can EVER go through that ridiculous turmoil again:nono:! Bianca has to really improve 180 degrees before I can even consider supporting her again.

Last edited:
Back