Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I may get another 16oz jar of AOHC BF. I didn't this time because it lasts so long. I have backups of everything else.

@curlyhersheygirl
Sounds like a Plan!:grin:

QB's products are turning into staples for me now. Lawd knows if she ever reformulated these products I'd scream.
@flyygirlll2
I can't see her doing that. The "blacklash" would be unbearable.:eek:

It would be an "Epic Gate"

Folks that use it, KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt, they can always Depend on it to 'do what it do'

Folks that use it, KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt, they can always Depend on it to 'do what it do'
@IDareT'sHair
That is so true. Always consistent results. Early in my journey I tried to find substitutes for them and failed. Qhem's formulas are on point. Nothing in the market comes even close. The only reason why I can't use them exclusively ( besides being a huge PJ :look:) is that my styles never hold when I use these products.

Yeah I can be heavy handed so to use that as a DC would feel like I'm wasting it given its size.
Very true. I find her products so far to be very rich and emollient. You're right, the products are great for moisture
@flyygirlll2
I was 'relaxed' and didn't know what I had.:look:

If I was natural (like now) I would have respected the Power of what they could do.:nono:

I was relaxed and completely Clueless.:ohwell:....:perplexed:

@IDareT'sHair I think she knows her products are good and wouldn't want to mess that up. But you know how it can be, you'll want a few back ups just in case :look:

I think I was reading her or Bekura website, though I could be wrong on both lol and basically, due to their following, they would rather discontinue before reformulating. They have such small selection it wouldn't even make sense.

@flyygirlll2
I was 'relaxed' and didn't know what I had.:look:

If I was natural (like now) I would have respected the Power of what they could do.:nono:

I was relaxed and completely Clueless.:ohwell:....:perplexed:

I had the Amla relaxed and it was so thick I gave it away. That was 5 years ago but still. I tried the Palm Tapioca texlaxed and it was heavy, but not a dry strand. I have it away because it was just as thick as that Amla.

I will not be giving anything away this time :nono2:

Not a fan of the SSI Honey Moisture Conditioner for most of the reasons @Saludable84 has brought up before.

Way too thin (ended up using 3/4 of the bottle this past wash day), slip is average, and moisture & softness is average as well. Only have one bottle and will not repurchase.

It just made me even sadder that the Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner is discontinued :cry4:
The Honey Moisture Conditioner can't compete with PCQC. It's not even worthy of sharing the space in a warehouse with it.

Not a fan of the SSI Honey Moisture Conditioner for most of the reasons @Saludable84 has brought up before.

Way too thin (ended up using 3/4 of the bottle this past wash day), slip is average, and moisture & softness is average as well. Only have one bottle and will not repurchase.

It just made me even sadder that the Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner is discontinued :cry4:
The Honey Moisture Conditioner can't compete with PCQC. It's not even worthy of sharing the space in a warehouse with it.

:thud: I am so shocked by your experience because the Pomegranate Conditioner sucked so badly for me. No moisture, no softness, no slip, no nothing. Even the Curl Origin Hibiscus Conditioner performed better and that was just mediocre. I gave it another shot a couple of weeks ago and the same thing happened. Now, every time I look at the bottle, I want to kick it.

OK, which SSI conditioner are y'all referring to that ain't up to snuff?

Back