Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey ladies,
I now realize why people "pre-poo" on dry hair. I did it with SM purification Masque and my hair was detangled so beautifully.

It was either the pre -poo or washing/conditioning my hair standing straight up instead of upside down in the sink. Either way, I'm liking it.

I think I will continue this method. My curls are so cute!

Mannnn! I really don't want to fall in love with these natural hand made hair products the way I am because I need my products to have a much longer shelf life.

My hair is sooo fluffly now that I've been primarily using these wonderful products in the past few weeks. It's harder for me living outside of the US to access them or return them if something goes wrong. But I am really liking these products....and I mean my hair is liking them a lot!

Not good:nono:.

Sigh! What to do!

Have you had any products that arrived spoiled before?

@Aggie
I personally have not.

But a while back several members had a "newly" launched product arrived "molded." It was a incredibly hot summer that year.

It had something to do with the preservative that particular vendor used for that particular product.

She issued everyone a refund and a discount on their next purchase.

@Aggie
I personally have not.

But a while back several members had a "newly" launched product arrived "molded." It was a incredibly hot summer that year.

It had something to do with the preservative that particular vendor used for that particular product.

She issued everyone a refund and a discount on their next purchase.
Oh wow. I hope that never happens to me. That would be awful!

@Saludable84
My "Rule" is no more than x3 DC'ers opened at one time.

I can't stand to have multiple half-used jars/bottles around.

I limit the amount of any thing I have opened.

Oh trust, I know your rule lol. I finished a jar of SM JBCO a couple weeks ago and then opened the Manuka Honey.

But I've just been frugal with using the Manuka Honey because of the frequent washing. I opened the SD SWD only because the bentonite stripped my hair more than I thought and I needed something to put over the CJ Repair Me. Also, I've had the Silk Dreams for 2+ years now. I don't have a choice. They need to get used.

SM Sacha Inchi in there too, but it's a bit harder on the protein then I initially thought, so it's just back up. I don't consider protein a DC.

I'm finishing 1 Manuka Honey and 3 JBCO before I switch to another line. It should be November by then :spinning:

Gave away SM HiPo Masque.
Going to give away my TGIN Honey too.

@Saludable84
Why are you giving away your TGIN Honey Mask?

I'm not crazy about it. There's nothing to write home about.

Idk. It works. It's good. It just doesn't move me. To me, it's like paying CRN prices for Carols Daughter quality. I think that's what really gets me. The ingredients are very subpar. At this point, I'm more than happy with SM being my only OTG brand.

I'm not crazy about it. There's nothing to write home about. Idk. It works. It's good. It just doesn't move me. To me, it's like paying CRN prices for Carols Daughter quality. I think that's what really gets me. The ingredients are very subpar. At this point, I'm more than happy with SM being my only OTG brand.
@Saludable84
I have the x1-x2 of the Mask, I just 'found' a Replenishing Conditioner:look: and I have the Buttercreme. Not in a real hurry to use them (for some reason).

If I don't care for the mask, particularly, I can always use it as a Pre-Poo to pre-detangle with.

I know I won't be repurchasing the Green Tea though.

Back