Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@shawnyblazes
I know I probably won't get anything.

I was thinking about browsing over at Curl Origin. You only like that one thing right? What else is good?

I may just wait and see who else is doing something this weekend. I (we) will be back on our N/B soon.

I only tried that one item, the buttercream because it didn't have shea butter or coconut. This time, I got the deep conditioner to round the order out,lol

I don't see me trying any of the other items unless they expand the Bamboo line. @IDareT'sHair

Used up and finished my jar of Siamese Twists Light Hair protein Reconstructor - hated it :nono:

This reconstructor was okay but it is simply not one I will repurchase. It didn't feel great going on my hair plus it is pretty oily but not emollient. My hair likes buttery and creamy emollient products.

I'm not saying it isn't great for others, just not my fine, normal porosity dense hair. It certainly didn't wow me.

I also had to shampoo it out because it seemed like it would not just wash out with plain water, but on the plus side, my hair did feel pretty strong when it was all washed out. I will have to do a very softening moisturizing treatment to soften it again.

Last edited:
Back