Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair Yaaaas I can't wait to try my goodies :yay: I think the QB Moringa and AOHC helped to keep my hair from being really dry.

@Saludable84 I bought the SM High Porosity Masque but haven't tried it yet. I agree with the SM Sacha Inchi or whatever it's called. I couldn't use it too much due to the protein.

I had just used CJ Repair Me and left it in for 2 days :look: so when I put the Sacha Inchi on, it just didn't feel right; I rinsed the section. It can only be used alone. I'm going to try it again with the bentonite alone. The HiPo Masque was good, left my hair balanced, but I liked the Manuka Honey better and wasn't really using the HiPo because of the balanced feeling. It's good but consistent use would be too much for me. I'm not HiPo after all :drunk:

@Saludable84
I have the x1-x2 of the Mask, I just 'found' a Replenishing Conditioner:look: and I have the Buttercreme. Not in a real hurry to use them (for some reason).

If I don't care for the mask, particularly, I can always use it as a Pre-Poo to pre-detangle with.

I know I won't be repurchasing the Green Tea though.

The mask was good, believe me. I just wasn't moved by it. You sold me on the QB Moringa and you didn't like the smell. I can't sell this one.

I skipped on the buttercream because it has Shea. I never see the green tea. Lies, I saw it for the first time today. It looked too light. I want to like TGIN but I can't. It's a simple line, but I can't.

And I'm dying at "you found".

@shawnyblazes
I will give that a try. I followed my DD once and used AOHC to seal and the results were great. I never thought of using it that way.

I have to use it to seal. It's too rich otherwise for me OR mixed down with the BRBC or MTCG or the CTDG.

Shoot you can even use the AOHC as a body Butter but nah suh, too rich to rinse off or slather over alla dis ova here.

@curlyhersheygirl

And I'm dying at "you found".
@Saludable84
IKR? I don't even remember buying it.:look:
Right, right!! Lol. :lachen:
My hair is feeling good with the QB products. I'll refresh with the BRBC in the morning. I will be repurchasing in the winter.

@shawnyblazes
She need to just gone & relist stuff. Them "Back to School" Sales are over.:lachen:

Gurl, you know Qhem is gone treat you right.:drool:
:eh: Oh my . I haven't opened any to smell yet. Hopefully I can stand it 'cuz I have 2 16oz jars.
@curlyhersheygirl
I have x2 16oz Jars of the Avocado Mask as well.:look:

I love the fact that I don't have to remouisturize my hair, I really hate having to do that. I'm touching my hair right now and it still feels plush :2inlove:

@curlyherhseygirl

You were smart getting that 16oz Jar of BRBC.:brainy: Good Move. I thought about that one hard. Maybe I'll do that BF?

I have to use it to seal. It's too rich otherwise for me OR mixed down with the BRBC or MTCG or the CTDG.

Shoot you can even use the AOHC as a body Butter but nah suh, too rich to rinse off or slather over alla dis ova here.

@curlyhersheygirl
@shawnyblazes
:laugh: I hear ya. I once used it as a DC and got great results but never used it that way again because I felt the same way. That stuff is like gold.

@curlyhersheygirl @shawnyblazes
I read in a thread someone used CDTG as a DC'er. I've never tried that, but it sounds good.

I really loved Moringa Ghee as a DC'er, :love:
@IDareT'sHair
CTDG a great DC'er. When Bella does wash n' go's and her hair is super tangled, she DC's with it. The results are awesome. We even use it as a LI sometimes. Most of QB's stuff is multi-purpose

I'm getting APB garlic conditioner during the sale but I want to try AE's too.
@shawnyblazes
I read APB's Garlic Conditioner was good.:yep: AE is full of Vitamins, Minerals, Peptides etc...

CTDG a great DC'er. When Bella does wash n' go's and her hair is super tangled, she DC's with it. The results are awesome. We even use it as a LI sometimes. Most of QB's stuff is multi-purpose
@curlyhersheygirl
Well then, I'll have to try it if one of the Kurl-Kidz uses it this way.:notworthy:

Back