Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

:thud: I am so shocked by your experience because the Pomegranate Conditioner sucked so badly for me. No moisture, no softness, no slip, no nothing. Even the Curl Origin Hibiscus Conditioner performed better and that was just mediocre. I gave it another shot a couple of weeks ago and the same thing happened. Now, every time I look at the bottle, I want to kick it.

OK, which SSI conditioner are y'all referring to that ain't up to snuff?

My hair LOVES the PCQC :love:

The Honey Moisture Conditioner though?
Not so much :nono:

Not Hair Related: Hubs and I will be flying to Houston tomorrow. Our first appt with MD Anderson Cancer Center is Thursday - dh's birthday of all days. Send some good vibes and big prayers our way. I haven't had much time to log on because we've been so busy but I suppose I'll have a lot of time to get caught up on threads while he's off doing exams as I nervously and impatiently sit in the lobby and wait. If by chance I don't get around to logging on for a little stress escape, still be thinking of us. We are told to expect to be in town from 3 to 5 business days while they do a full work-up on him and give us their thoughts on the matter. Local Dr's are calling it Stave IV but we're rebuking this from every angle possible. We serve a God that heals and we believe his healing is coming!

Much Love

I might take the Curl Origin sale which ends the 8th. I really like the Bamboo twist cream I ordered. My son got into it and its GONE. I was so mad because I used barely 1/4 of it.

so Curl Origin and APB might be it for me until Black Friday, excluding the SM Low Porosity line. Im going to make that my staple leave in conditioner because I can get it on ground and its awesome.

Back