Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
Oh No!:eek:

I have x2 Jars of this.:angry2:

Will be mixing this with YAM and Whiskey-Vanilla
@Saludable84 and @IDareT'sHair

I haven't even tried to use the Cocoa Bark alone. I used it with the YAM Nectar. I think I will try it aslone though to see what it's like on my hair. I think it's a protein treatment as well.

@Saludable84
I thought your hair doesn't like Cocoa Butter type products, yes?

@Saludable84 and @IDareT'sHair

I haven't even tried to use the Cocoa Bark alone. I used it with the YAM Nectar. I think I will try it aslone though to see what it's like on my hair. I think it's a protein treatment as well.

@Saludable84
I thought your hair doesn't like Cocoa Butter type products, yes?

No. I think the problem is that there is never any protein in Cocoa products. Cocoa butter is also smoothing. There goes the boom! Try it. You might like it. I mean I liked it, but it wasn't a keeper for me.

My BF list:
-MHC Soy Butter and Type 4. If the sale is good, I will try Type 3 too.
-Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed 16oz jar
-Bekura
-Qhemet
-APB. Probably go buck wild in that piece.

Tempted to buy HH right now. Wondering if the 35% is worth the bad CS.
@Saludable84

This list looks so good...except the HH products. I think I'm staying away from that kind of stress from here on out - not for me:nono:.

I'm adding SSI Marula and the Marshmallow butters to this list for me and a few others I think. I'll have to go through my stash t see what I need to add. I like NG Marshmallow, and their Mango and Coconut conditioners as well so they may be added to my list.

Lol

My hair is driving me nuts. All I can think about is deep conditioners.

Yesterday I had the detangling nightmare. Washngos are going away. My hair was locked in some places. Just curly hair wrapped all up. Took my time and use my CTDG and detangled. Keeping this stuff stretched during the week.

I probably have all types of short hairs in the back. Can't tell though. My bun was looking right before I put my bonnet on.

Dah well.

Found some unopened JMonique masks I have to get to. Gonna work on using these 2 year DCs up this coming weekend.

QB has my hair feeling moist. Qhem better pass that recipe on to some kinfolks

Last edited:
I forgot. I want Sheamoisture Lopo conditioner and leave in.

If SM does something for black Friday ,I'm hauling that and APB.

It's all about stretched hair from now on. Good cleansing , good conditioners ,swanky deep conditioners and a good leave in to air dry.

So far my favorite leave in conditioners are Shescentit Cranberry cocktail and SM low porosity. I can use alone and get soft supple hair after drying. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Someone's giving me BSL this year!

Someone help me out! What was the name of the company run by two women, that had a bomb leave in conditioner that was multipurpose? They also had a body butter and some other items as well.

The favorite scent of everyone was birthday cake?? Its killing me that I cant remember the name but i can see the product!!

Picked up some bekura last night
1x honey lattee
1x Barbados pecan whipped custard

I really want to try Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner though.
I've got all 3 of these but I haven't tried the DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner as yet. I have to use some other conditioners I have in rotation before I crack that one open :yep:.

The Honey Latte and Barbados Pecan Custard are :lick: :drool:worthy

I gave my sister a wig puff for when she puts her newly natural hair back in a bun. She won't be able to wear that for a while yet but at least it's there for when she needs it :yep:.

I gave another friend a wig last week as well. I'm really making room for my 3 wigs that I bought last week and are on their way.

Last edited:
Back