Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Well I got to use my HH groupon. She did respond saying you can't use the groupon with the FAB41. But I figured that out on my own. So I may just contact groupon to try for the refund, cause it's not accepting at all. I should at least be able to get $15 off as stated in the groupon.
I think @divachyk bought one of her groupons. I'm curious, if she was able to use hers.

Just a mess!

I received that email about the HH sale but my eyes glazed over and I KIM. Too much foolishness with her. @Golden75 I hope you get your stuff. I'm sure she's somewhere at the bottom of her basement counting money.

@Saludable84 This is pretty much where I'm at. I want more moisturizers/stylers and leave in's. Being the picky heifer that my hair is, I need to find more of these type of products that will work. So far I have the Honey Latte and QB's Moringa/AOHC. I have other moisturizers but I really love these. I'm still not convinced with the Oyin Hair Dew. I ended up giving it away. I had used it on damp hair so maybe that's why.

I received that email about the HH sale but my eyes glazed over and I KIM. Too much foolishness with her. @Golden75 I hope you get your stuff. I'm sure she's somewhere at the bottom of her basement counting money.

@Saludable84 This is pretty much where I'm at. I want more moisturizers/stylers and leave in's. Being the picky heifer that my hair is, I need to find more of these type of products that will work. So far I have the Honey Latte and QB's Moringa/AOHC. I have other moisturizers but I really love these. I'm still not convinced with the Oyin Hair Dew. I ended up giving it away. I had used it on damp hair so maybe that's why.

When it comes to conditioners I don't mind the variety as long as they work. Likewise with butters as its harder to find Shea Butter free ones, but even with butters, I'm still very limited. I'm just going to stick with the CRN Almond Jai, Bekura Palm, QB Amla and the MHC (I have much faith).

With LI and Moisturizers, my hair is so picky. SD WGB, Honey Latte and APB work really well. I have to keep them around. QB Burdock and Bekura Tonga I have faith in. CRN Moisture Milk has aloe, so I'm saving it for fall. Oyin Hair Dew I'm still not sold yet. I have no OTG staples. If these two don't work, I'm not bothering anymore.

After APB I'm honestly not trying to buy until BF with the exception of LI. I hope I make it with the Bekura Tonga and QB Burdock after using what I have. They are on my BF list, so I can use them.

I've only ordered from Bask/Bekura twice and didn't think I had any points. I was shocked to see that I had $10.60 in points. Now I want to buy something.

Oh yeah, I'm adopting 7/31 to 8/7 as my time to buy hair products.

@curlyhersheygirl
If I had that $11.oo bucks, like some people had, I probably would have went for it.:look:

But that five bucks and then you add in shipping, gives me pause.

Well I got to use my HH groupon. She did respond saying you can't use the groupon with the FAB41. But I figured that out on my own. So I may just contact groupon to try for the refund, cause it's not accepting at all. I should at least be able to get $15 off as stated in the groupon.

ETA: Got the groupon to work, my bad on not entering dashes. *fingers crossed* i get my stuff
@MileHighDiva I tried to redeem it on the day of purchase and it didn't work. I haven't tried it since then. I realized I didn't need the product right away so I planning to wait. I'll request a refund from Groupon if there continue to be issues.
I was able to use my group on. I emailed her and she helped me. This was a few months back.

Gave away CRN Curl Maker to a little 5-yr old. My cousin told me she was dying to try it, just discovered it. I told her to have fun.

The SM Cocont and Hibiscus custard whatever is at least decently priced. I don't care for the agave, but it is a good sealer, has soft hold and keeps my hair well moisturized. I may not like sticky, but I hate aloe on the top of the list even more. This has aloe, but it doesn't bother me.

You know it's probably true :lachen: she stays having these sales despite all the ish that keeps happening :rolleyes:
@flyygirlll2 @Saludable84
She's one of the ones that has a Sale to buy her supplies to fulfill the orders she has. The Ponzie-Scheme type Vendor.

One Sale pays for the orders from the last Sale and so on. It never ends well for these types.

That's how "It's Perfectly Natural" was and it eventually caught up with her. You see, she is no longer around.

Great Products. Poor planning.

@flyygirlll2 @Saludable84
I was wondering how folks who bought the Groupon would fare (from fooling with her).

This is another "It's Perfectly Natural" situation in the making. Although, IPN's products were much, much better than hers.

She was mishandling the money. And one Sale was always to fulfill orders from the last Sale.

She always had personal, family, work, problems which caused huge massive delays in getting your products and that money thing was so messed up.

I think she had so many PP Disputes filed they eventually dropped her. She had Insufficient Funds and was unable to pay all her disputes.

You can tell she doesn't plan well at all. Wow, that is terrible what happened with that pother vendor smh. I can unfortunately see that happening with HH. Starting and maintaining a business takes a lot of work and effort, as well as planning accordingly. Apparently she missed the boat on all of this.

@flyygirlll2
And if these frequent/random Sales don't do her in....Walllmart will.:look:

IPN had the nerve to cop an attitude when folks were screaming about "where they order is"?:lol:

Speaking of which...lemme email UBH

Back