Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
Yeah, I over bought for this Spring/Summer. My Spidey-Senses were a little off in what I thought I might need for this Spring/Summer.:look:

So, I need to get better at "Guestimating"

I know I'm set for this Fall/Winter, but that's never stopped a PJ from performing their duties for the good of the cause.:lol:

I still have to be in the game.:lol:

I was not prepared for summer. This is my first as a natural. I felt shamed. At the same time, I've been ready for winter.

@KinksAndInk
Clawd...I wants dat Surrrrm.:fistshake:

I know @curlyhersheygirl loves the Spritz.:love:

And @shawnyblazes is saying the Mask is too fragrantful.:lol: I haven't opened it yet.
I need to try the spritz. I need to contact her so we can talk about sales and products...and shipping...again :look: I don't mind the smell. Smells like this concoction my granny used to put on my chest for my asthma. Takes me back to my childhood lol

I need to try the spritz. I need to contact her so we can talk about sales and products...and shipping...again :look: I don't mind the smell. Smells like this concoction my granny used to put on my chest for my asthma. Takes me back to my childhood lol

@KinksAndInk
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well...I'm glad ya'll prepared me.

I'm glad you're going to talk to her about Sales/Products/Shipping. Maybe she'll have something before all the mayhem starts.:lol:

Which would actually be smart for her, because during that time, people tend to go for their tried & true brands and try to reup on their Staples/Favorites.:love:

@IDareT'sHair She should definitely have something. I noticed last night that a couple things weren't listed on etsy. :look: She needs to stop playing and fix that shipping, promote on social media and have more sales.

She's got some good products cuz I also love the Irish burdock root protein treatment. I had a slight issue with the product "sweating" but I think that was my fault cuz of how I initially stored it so I'm going to try it again.

@KinksAndInk
I also want to try this based on your Reviews.:yep:
It's good stuff but I refrigerated mine when I first got it and it got pushed way to the back and froze. Our fridge gets way too cold and freezes things. Every time I turn it down, someone turns it back up. :mad: So I think that threw it off balance and caused water to collect. It didn't grow any mold or smell off so I kept using it lol. It made my hair strong but not dry or crunchy. I didn't feel the need to DC after but I still did.

Sarenzo for the next few weeks:

Here is a run down of what we have to come
for the next few weeks
7/29 - X-Mas in July
8/5 - Mens/Unisex Scents & Baby Care
8/12 Mixing Station
Body Roll On, Coconut Milk Moisturizer,
Wax Shapes or Loaf
8/19 Hair Care/Face Care
8/26 Summer Wrap up
Spray Lotion, Custard, Coconut Cream
(These items will not be available starting 9/1)
9/2 Fall scent release .... Sale TBA
9/9 Fall Soap & Butter Sale

@KinksAndInk
The problem is, during the Big Sales time(s) BF, CMonday, people go to their "go-to's" for Sales and if these smaller, lesser known shops aren't on their radar, they get trounced by all the other ones.

So, if it were me *cough*:look: I'd do mine near Halloween and try to get my orders out before BF.
That's so true. I'm going to try to dust off my old marketing skills and help her out. I'll request payment for my services in DC and serum :giggle: A back to school sale would even be nice.

Hey ladies! Happy Sunday.
I made a cart for Honey Handmade, but the code is not working. SMH. And it won't even take my groupon, though the site says I got 2 Knot Bananas free, but it's still added into the total. So I am very confused.

@Golden75
:hiya:

Dang GMoney, I don't know what to tell you?

She has turrible CS. Turrible. You know what I went through. You could try to convo her.

And by the way: "Good Luck With That":nono: Dealing with her is a Nightmare (at least for me):ohwell:

My BF list:
-MHC Soy Butter and Type 4. If the sale is good, I will try Type 3 too.
-Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed 16oz jar
-Bekura
-Qhemet
-APB. Probably go buck wild in that piece.
-NG all 16oz jars.

Tempted to buy HH right now. Wondering if the 35% is worth the bad CS.

Last edited:
@Golden75
:hiya:

Dang GMoney, I don't know what to tell you?

She has turrible CS. Turrible. You know what I went through. You could try to convo her.

And by the way: "Good Luck With That":nono: Dealing with her is a Nightmare (at least for me):ohwell:

Hey @IDareT'sHair Yea, I didn't realize it was so bad until after I got the groupon. Then I dumped everything except the knot bananas after going back and reading a here bit. I did email her. If I hear nothing by tomorrow, I'll see if Groupon will refund me or atleast give me a credit towards a different groupon purchase.

Last edited:
So I went through my stash.... :look: Because I just gave some stuff away. I want to stick up on more leave ins and moisturizers, but I'm going to stick with what I have (Honey Latte, Wheat Germ Conditioner, APB, Oyin Hair Dew and CRN Moisture Milk).

Between what I have and what I'm waiting for, I'm sad.

Currently awaiting:

Jakeala
-Down There Soap
-Ginger Mustard DC
-Matcha Green Tea DC
-Marshmallow Flax Seed DC

QB
-Amla Heavy Cream
-Burdock Cream
-Moringa Ghee

Curlmart
-MHC Type 4
-MHC Buttery Soy

:cry3::abducted:

Well I got to use my HH groupon. She did respond saying you can't use the groupon with the FAB41. But I figured that out on my own. So I may just contact groupon to try for the refund, cause it's not accepting at all. I should at least be able to get $15 off as stated in the groupon.

ETA: Got the groupon to work, my bad on not entering dashes. *fingers crossed* i get my stuff

Last edited:
Back