Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
Hopefully, these mini-breaks will help us get our minds right and not be too dependent on hittin' paynah & opening packages.:lachen:

I know I will be stalkin' these orders though.:sekret:
@IDareT'sHair

I think this is one of my biggest problems - the addiction to ripping open NEW packages.

I wonder if I can just go through my whole stash on a regular basis to soothe and calm my nerves when I get in this crazy mood :scratchchin:.

I'm ready for BF. My list is kinda long. A lot of things I've wanted to try for a while and some things y'all junkies are making me want to try. But if NurCreations decides to have a sale I'm cutting everybody off. She will get all my money.

Speaking of her, let me pull out my bamboo serum for tomorrow's bun. Actually I'm adding her to the list even if she doesn't have a sale. I will probably be down to 1 green tea dc by November. I'm going to try to use it sparingly since I know if I order in Nobember, I won't get it until January :rolleyes:

Speaking of her, let me pull out my bamboo serum for tomorrow's bun. Actually I'm adding her to the list even if she doesn't have a sale. I will probably be down to 1 green tea dc by November. I'm going to try to use it sparingly since I know if I order in Nobember, I won't get it until January :rolleyes:

@KinksAndInk
:huh:

Um...Say What Nah?

I wouldn't mind buying/trying the Serum.

@KinksAndInk
Yeah. I don't think @Shay72 has had any bad experiences with her (yet).:look:

I had those issues early on with her (when she 1st launched) that resulted in a PP Dispute. Then things got "better". :look:

Then I peeped that you had to read the fine print to see how many ounces you were actually getting.:eek:

Not to mention the consistency issues.

Not sure if you've had any with the products you've used from her, but I've had several things that were not properly blended.
I haven't. I emailed her this last time about my product not moving anywhere and I got it in a few days. I feel like it's only a matter of time....

Back