Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

HH is a mess. She ain't ready to go to anyone's store. I gave the Knot in My Fro Joe to one of my coworkers and she loves it.

@flyygirlll2
Nah she ain't ready.:censored: Could you imagine relying on something she had/has as a Staple or HG?

You'd be hit in the mouth & tore up depending on her.:angry2:

Or, you would have to order like x5-x6 jars. And I bet if you did that, every last one of them would be a different consistency.:perplexed:

I'm on the fence about getting the Vanilla Whiskey or The Cocoa Bark. I just don't want my hair to cuss me out.
@flyygirll2
That's way too much money to spend on a maybe.:down:

Vanilla-Whiskey is good. I've had other brands of Cacao-Bark. I have, but haven't tried Bekura's yet.

This waiting game for that Cathy Howse DC is getting on my nerves.
@flyygirlll2
It will be a full month tomorrow. I'll be emailing her again. I haven't used it in several weeks and I can tell. This has never happened before. Makes me want to get a Gallon.:eek2:

She needs to Refund Shipping and a % off the next Purchase.:evil:

@flyygirlll2
My Hair feels super good after using it. Healthy, Strong. Just Good. Rinses Clean. And you really feel like you've treated your hair.:2inlove:

And I use & try a lot of products and rarely ever say something is a HG, but this one is for me. I try to keep it in my Stash. And I always get either a 16oz or a Liter.

Interesting I allowed myself to totally run out and not have a b/up. But I thought it woulda' been here by now.:angry2:

@IDareT'sHair Thanks for the review :kiss:
This is insane that we have not received anything after all this time. I've never heard any issues with her, that's why I had decided to initially wait it out... but chile this wait is just :censored:

@Aggie I have the Dudley PCA. Since it does have protein in it, I don't use it much but I think it's a good product.
@flyygirlll2

I will definitely be alternating this with Bekura Honey Latte and maybe something from APB when she re-opens. I need something commercial available to me in case the handmade products kick the bucket on me midstream:nervous2:, afterall, I am still mildly texlaxed.

Back