Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@KinksAndInk
She expressed absolutely zero remorse or apology about me receiving the wrong item after all....she had issued me a refund. So, in her mind, it doesn't matter, cause you getting your money back.:huh:

I got nothing. After waiting a month, a legitimate vendor would have said: "I'll be shipping your correct item out with no charge for the inconvenience"

I'm still trying to figure out her method of rationalization?

@KinksAndInk
She expressed absolutely zero remorse or apology about me receiving the wrong item after all....she had issued me a refund. So, in her mind, it doesn't matter, cause you getting your money back.:huh:

I got nothing. After waiting a month, a legitimate vendor would have said: "I'll be shipping your correct item out with no charge for the inconvenience"

I'm still trying to figure out her method of rationalization?

Divide it by 0 and there's your answer

@IDareT'sHair she doesn't have any logical explanation for her foolishness. I'm still annoyed with her even though I got all of my money back and didn't have any issues with my last impulse buy. Hopefully she gets her act together because she's losing customers left and right. Too many vendors in these natural hair streets to deal with these issues. I was ready to shop her exclusively cuz her products do my hair so right but I'm good now. She'll never see a penny of my money again.

she doesn't have any logical explanation for her foolishness. I'm still annoyed with her even though I got all of my money back and didn't have any issues with my last impulse buy. Hopefully she gets her act together because she's losing customers left and right. Too many vendors in these natural hair streets to deal with these issues. I was ready to shop her exclusively cuz her products do my hair so right but I'm good now. She'll never see a penny of my money again.
@KinksAndInk
Yeah. I don't think @Shay72 has had any bad experiences with her (yet).:look:

I had those issues early on with her (when she 1st launched) that resulted in a PP Dispute. Then things got "better". :look:

Then I peeped that you had to read the fine print to see how many ounces you were actually getting.:eek:

Not to mention the consistency issues.

Not sure if you've had any with the products you've used from her, but I've had several things that were not properly blended.

@KinksAndInk
Yeah. I don't think @Shay72 has had any bad experiences with her (yet).:look:

I had those issues early on with her (when she 1st launched) that resulted in a PP Dispute. Then things got "better". :look:

Then I peeped that you had to read the fine print to see how many ounces you were actually getting.:eek:

Not to mention the consistency issues.

Not sure if you've had any with the products you've used from her, but I've had several things that were not properly blended.
No consistency issues. Mine were spilled product and poor customer service. I wish the peach honey pomade had been a regular item cuz I would've stocked up before I cut her off. That stuff does my hair sooooo right. Loved it more than my Oyin sugar berries.

No consistency issues. Mine were spilled product and poor customer service. I wish the peach honey pomade had been a regular item cuz I would've stocked up before I cut her off. That stuff does my hair sooooo right. Loved it more than my Oyin sugar berries.

@KinksAndInk
I've had 'spillage' before and didn't even bother mentioning it to her, due to poor CS. :down:

That Peach Honey Pomade sounds :drool:I'm sure I woulda' liked that. Bel Nouvo had a Peach Pomade that was delish.

I liked the Tomato & Honey DC'er. I was using it as a Pre-Rx.

@KinksAndInk
I've had 'spillage' before and didn't even bother mentioning it to her, due to poor CS. :down:

That Peach Honey Pomade sounds :drool:I'm sure I woulda' liked that. Bel Nouvo had a Peach Pomade that was delish.

I liked the Tomato & Honey DC'er. I was using it as a Pre-Rx.
That pomade is all kinds of love. I have a small amount left in the container that wasn't sealed properly and a full container. I want to pull it out for the winter but when it's all gone I'm going to cry. I need to start looking for a replacement.

@KinksAndInk
I had a couple of the Cleansing Conditioners and Knot Going Bananas. Everything worked well.

It's just all the other messed up stuff that comes along with the Brand that's a turn-off.:censored:
I'm not a fan of her cowashes, only because I like my cowashes to lather. My hair feels soft and clean after I use them but I need a lil bit of lather. The only ones I have either came as a sample or in the birthday box.

@KinksAndInk
I like my Cleansers larger than 8oz, so I wouldn't have ever bought them on a regular anyway, but I did try them and they actually worked fine.

I liked the Knot Going Bananas to finger detangle with (as a pre-cleanse). But NG and several others have a Pre-Poo Rx that works just as well, if not better.

My last Knot Going Bananas was kinda "Gritty". *consistency issues*

@KinksAndInk
I like my Cleansers larger than 8oz, so I wouldn't have ever bought them on a regular anyway, but I did try them and they actually worked fine.

I liked the Knot Going Bananas to finger detangle with (as a pre-cleanse). But NG and several others have a Pre-Poo Rx that works just as well, if not better.

My last Knot Going Bananas was kinda "Gritty". *consistency issues*
I forsee a lot of Wally World returns

I forsee a lot of Wally World returns

@KinksAndInk
Doubtful if she even makes it that far. Her follow-through is "lacking". I know there are a lot of "hoops" she probably has to jump through to get there.

I just don't see her being about to "dot all her i's and cross all her t's).:look:

I wonder why when the janky ackin' vendors run into to trouble, they all say they are getting a Warehouse?:lachen:

@KinksAndInk
Doubtful if she even makes it that far. Her follow-through is "lacking". I know there are a lot of "hoops" she probably has to jump through to get there.

I just don't see her being about to "dot all her i's and cross all her t's).:look:

I wonder why when the janky ackin' vendors run into to trouble, they all say they are getting a Warehouse?:lachen:
Cuz they expect folks to believe the lies. Warehouse my foot. She probably adding an extra shelf in the basement.

Just finished moisturizing with QB burdock root and amla heavy cream mixed together. Detangles and twisted with the CTDG.

Only issue I had with QB was when the CTDG went to a bottle. I hated it with a passion. 10 years running with her. Only line I don't mind shelling out for.

These three jars will last me until the winter.

Just finished moisturizing with QB burdock root and amla heavy cream mixed together. Detangles and twisted with the CTDG. Only line I don't mind shelling out for.

These three jars will last me until the winter.

@shawnyblazes
I bet your Hair is Juicy La' Juicy Uber Moisturized!:drool:

Yeah, if I hafta' get it, I'll get it. TG for the 25% off.:pray:

I think I should be able to get through Fall/Winter with my current stash. I'll pull it out Oct/Nov-ish.

Back