Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Shay72 @myronnie @shawnyblazes @rileypak

When I told her after all that waiting my order was still wrong, she said something about "her employees":look: and that she had already refunded my money.

That still doesn't alleviate the fact that my order was wrong.:nono:

She also mentioned that she would be moving into Warehouse space soon, but never mentioned Wallyworld etc....

The problem is, her inconsistencies. I am using a jar of Pink Sugar Hibiscus and it's full of chunks of stuff. Not properly mixed.

She has serious consistency issues. Serious.

@shawnyblazes
What you doin'? How is ds feeling?

I'm sitting on the floor rocking the little son in his crib, waiting for him to decided to knock out, so I can do my hair. My big one is on the couch playing Xbox.

He feels as normal he ever did.(good thing) Our consulation isn't until the 10th.

I'm surfing and making carts lolol. @IDareT'sHair

I'm sitting on the floor rocking the little son in his crib, waiting for him to decided to knock out, so I can do my hair. My big one is on the couch playing Xbox.

He feels as normal he ever did.(good thing) Our consulation isn't until the 10th.

I'm surfing and making carts lolol.

@shawnyblazes
Goodt. I'm glad every one is okay.:hug2:

If you come across anything interesting, lemme know. :up:

@curlyhersheygirl
"The Fear" is hard on an OG-PJ. :nervous2: :nervous2: :nervous2:

Fear of Discontinuance. Fear of Reformulation. Fear of Consistency. Fear of Low Percentages. Fear of USPS. Fear of Price-Hikes.:eek:

Gurl.....they keep us in a constant State of Fear!:help:

My entire face went down when I read this. It is so true.

I'm hoping I like the Tonga mixed with Palm. I'm hoping I like the Moringa and Burdock topped with Amla. I'm also hoping no one noticed that I edited my QB post as Moringa was ETA. :look: I don't think I will have huge issues with Bekura and QB formulating. Probably why they hella-high.

Once I have my QB, along with Bekura, I should be set for the winter. By then, Black Friday should get me some 16oz jars of Darcys and NG.

What sucks is if APB sale not til the 5th, I will be pissed because her store opening is the only thing holding me back from backing up on Honey Latte.

From the APB thread:

The August sale will be the last sale until Black.Friday. Sales will be limited for the rest of the year due to starting school soon. Shipping times may increase because of the inability to secure reliable help so I am working solo. Orders will be shipped as they are received and all orders will go out no later than August 21. The Birthday Sale will be August 5-7. I plan to offer B2G1 on certain items and some items will be limited during this sale.

Let me say this before my battery dies. Valeria, Valencia or whatever her name is needs to get her whole entire life together before she even thinks about moving into the corner store. She is too unprofessional and inconsiderate to be making moves. She needs to fire all her sisters and cousins and do a job fair before she tries to do anything. Honey's Handmade ain't functioning right in the kitchen so just imagine the nonsense folks will face when she hit Wally World. I'm all for Black women getting their coins but not when they're screwing over other Black women to get them.

Tis all.

Let me say this before my battery dies. Valeria, Valencia or whatever her name is needs to get her whole entire life together before she even thinks about moving into the corner store. She is too unprofessional and inconsiderate to be making moves. She needs to fire all her sisters and cousins and do a job fair before she tries to do anything. Honey's Handmade ain't functioning right in the kitchen so just imagine the nonsense folks will face when she hit Wally World. I'm all for Black women getting their coins but not when they're screwing over other Black women to get them.

Tis all.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Back