Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Done with QB. These folks with these once in a blue moon sales...yeah I had to pick something up :look:
Castor & Moringa Softening Serum
Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
8 oz. Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee

@rileypak
Hmph. :eek:

Um....Don't be Blamin' No Blue Moon!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, lemme get this skrait....The "Blue Moon" pushed you over the edge?:lol:

ETA: Have you tried the Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea before?

@IDareT'sHair I was planning to do my hair today, but last minute things came up with family and now I have to watch my 1 yr. old niece. I'll be out of state after next week, so I might just straighten my hair next week.

I love the Moringa. I like it as a leave in. I don't necessarily like the smell either, but I've been able to tolerate it enough to continue using it since it's a great product.

No, I've never tried anything from Cream and Cocoa. Are they currently having a sale?

@rileypak
Hmph. :eek:

Um....Don't be Blamin' No Blue Moon!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, lemme get this skrait....The "Blue Moon" pushed you over the edge?:lol:

ETA: Have you tried the Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea before?

:hand: where is the lie tho? QB ain't had a sale since earlier this year :lol:

No, I haven't tried the cleansing tea before. Just looking for other light cleansing options to use on my co-cleanse days. If I don't like it, it'll find its way to my BFF, brothers, or nephews.

I love the Moringa. I like it as a leave in. I don't necessarily like the smell either, but I've been able to tolerate it enough to continue using it since it's a great product.

No, I've never tried anything from Cream and Cocoa. Are they currently having a sale?

@flyygirlll2
I didn't think to pair it with AOHC or maybe BRBC until I read your post. All of her things perform really well, if you know what your hair wants/needs. And they last a while too. I just wish chebaby was still buying it, instead of me.:giggle:

They have something on their site called "Hot Spot" and I picked it up from there.

@Aggie
Just finished this up. Very nice. Unfortunately no back ups. I'm using Walnut Oil now in it's place.

@IDareT'sHair
Yeah I keep sunflower oil to use as an added oil to my relaxer to texlax my hair. I don't even need to do that because it's been almost 6 months since my last texlaxer, and my roots are still stupid soft.

I've gotten in the habit of doing it and can't seem to stop. Remember I use so much oil and treatment in the relaxer that it's almost a waste :nono:. I might stop soon though since there's not even a slight difference in how my hair looks and feel.

:hand: where is the lie tho? QB ain't had a sale since earlier this year :lol:
No, I haven't tried the cleansing tea before. Just looking for other light cleansing options to use on my co-cleanse days. If I don't like it, it'll find its way to my BFF, brothers, or nephews.

@rileypak
Yeah, like maybe March? I was looking at my Account. I know the Egyptian Tea is suppose to be like a light-poo. I can't remember what I read about it tho'?

I wish she'd bring back the Tea Tree Pomade. It was good, especially for the itchies (I also got the Tea Tree Pomade on a Swap). And also the Karady Tea. She should bring them both back.

That's so true. Especially when your hair is very picky. I can't use any and everything. My hair and scalp acts up if I use the wrong things.

@curlyhersheygirl
And....And...You got a house full of Mini-PJ's:grouphug:

And you know how they Roll.:laugh:

Speaking of Hair & Scalp ackin' a Fool...I can always tell when I use something that doesn't agree with me.:nono:

ETA: I'm glad I pulled out my AE Garlic for a quick refresher.

@flyygirlll2
What are you up to?

Have you ever bought anything from Cream & Coco? I'm excited to try the Sugar Spun Hair Reconstructor. It sounds delightful.

Don't know what else is good? The Sugar Spun Reconstructor was on-sale (and affordable).

I like trying interesting sounding things. And @shawnyblazes likes it a lot.

She's used to have a cowash fluff product that was stellar. I think she has renamed it or discontinued it. I like her body items more than the hair but she will make something and then discontinue it or revamp it.

When I finish up this CJ Curl Rehab - Imma put LACE & NG's Coconut Water in Rotation.

My NG has the old Label.:nono: I kinda knew about the L.A.C.E. but had no clue about the NG's Coconut Water & Mango.:nuts:

@shawnyblazes
That's Frustrating and Totally Wrong on So Many Levels.:badidea:

OT: Have you used the Spun Sugar Reconstructor alone? Or do you always mix it with something?

I always put it on my hair first and then add something over it.

I think the cowash fluff was renamed to butter silk but I don't feel like asking because if I order it and it's different I will be hot.

Still haven't gotten my secret stash order. -_-

@rileypak @shawnyblazes
When I said the Knot in My Fro Joe (didn't smell like Coffee) that's because it's not. It's some Carrot Coconut Conditioning Milk, so she sent me the wrong thing.:angry2:

So, I got x1 Carrot Conditioning Hair Milk and x1 Knot in My Fro. She messed my order completely up.
What a mess :computer:. I'm starting to think she changed the formulation on Knot Going Bananas. I can see that with her going into Walmart and all. It is time to clarify so we'll see if that makes a difference.

Back