Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm not sure. I usually just pick a scent they have in the list. I say email them and ask.
I'm curious to know cause I prefer more of the clean and unisex scents and would love to get some stuff in those scents .

Just sent, I will report back. I may put in a second order when they reply.

I'm going to just get body stuff.

I'm debating on hairveda. I wasn't moved by anything. I haven't tried anything. I keep thing I want some NG stuff but I have enough leave ins. Sigh.... will just wait on APB.

Okay got my Sarenzo. I figure I'll buy more during the Christmas in July sale since I don't need a pass for body products. I got:
Creamy oil x2 (pear vanilla, lemon tart)
Body Cleansing Honey (cherry citrus drop). I hadn't ordered in 2 years from Sarenzo :giggle:.

So the Hairveda's sale is a regular ole sale at 25% off. Back in the day sales were like 40-50% off. SSI has 30% off so I may see what meets my needs more and which one gets me the most for my money.

how is the body cleansing Honey? I had it in my cart but took it out.

I grabbed up x6 Creamy Oils from Sarenzo. I also just snatched a couple HQS Greaseless Moisture's since they were B1G1.

I pulled out a jar but ended up putting it back because I didn't know what was up with them? (If they are still open/active), so I took a chance placing this order. I love that GM, and I think I only have x2 Jars in my current Stash.

@PJaye mentioned that B1G1 has been going on since 2015. So, I hope I don't have any trouble with this vendor. The site did allowed me to purchase.

I wanted to get a cleansing conditioner combo, but I'm going to wait to see if she fulfills these new orders from everyone else first (because it looks like she's been dormant since the end of last year).

I bought a Finger Comber Soft Kinx HD Wig and a Toni Daley Wig, both in black. I am getting the Toni Daley Big Chop wig in color 1 and the Toni Daley wig in color 99J next. These wigs are hot hot hot:mwahahafire:!

Ooops I forgot to add that I also got 3 clear Wetline gels, 2 blue, 1 Reaction, and 1 black jar of the Wetline gel as well just to try them out.

Looking around on Sarenzo's site and noticed there is a creamy oil for bodycare and a creamy oil for haircare. I didn't compare ingredients. Just putting it out there.

Things I tried in June that are keepers:
TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner
Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Natural Cinnamon Deep Conditioner
Naturelle Grow Break No More
Jakeala Beau Vert
Jakeala Honey Sweet Thang Mask
APB Bamboo Strengthening Spray
APB Mango Berry Daily Spritz
Oyin Honey Hemp (revisit and this is HG for life)
Honey Handmade Tropical Carrots & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream

Hi ladies! :waves: Just jumping back in here. I've been lurking due to school and work. I actually should be completing some assignments right now, but I'm taking a little break.

My hair is "meh" as usual. Thinking about revisiting sulfur. Been using Komaza's Anagen Elite for my crown area and of course Protein Treatment. I think I may clarify today with Redken Cleansing Cream. My hair feels product builduppy. Over the past couple days I added to my stash with SheScentIt. Copped a 16oz. Avocado condish, 2 Cococreams, 1 Honey Castor Balm, 1 Curl Moist (new to me), and 1 Green Tea Coconut (new to me). Also from Keravada I purchased the Hydromax Cowash, Creme Brulee, and Caramel Souffle thingie. I want to really see if the Hydromax is similar to the 4 in 1 cowash I tried years ago when they first came out. Prior to that, I randomly was in Target and grabbed the SM high porosity shampoo, Camille Rose Almond Jai twisting butter, Oyin Hair Dew, Alikay Naturals Detangler, SM Low Porosity Detangler, shampoo, and condish.

Although I've purchased a good amount, I really want to grab some Naturelle Grow. Haven't bought from her in a while and want to revisit the Herbal Blends and other stuff. I might take a look into Hairveda's sale too for some oldie but goodies Whipped Cream and Cocasta Shikakai oil...

I used up a bottle of Nioxin Scalp Renew treatment to exfoliate my scalp this morning. I think I have 4 backups left:grin:. This stuff really does tingle the scalp.

I followed it up with Redken Time rest Shampoo which also has exfoliants in it. Surprisingly when I left it on my scalp for a few minutes, the tingle continued until I washed it out.

Back