Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Despite my plans to buy up some stuff, I haven't bought anything hair related. Yay! I'm on the no-buy train to Labor Day with one brief reprieve for APB's sale in August.

Speaking of which:
I guess we will resume the N/B July 5th if that sounds reasonable with everyone?

Please let me know if you have different plans to resume.

@rileypak @Shay72 @shawnyblazes @curlyhersheygirl @meka72 @Aggie @Golden75 @flyygirlll2
@Brownie518 @divachyk @BrownBetty @bajandoc86 @lindseyerinc

We will start 07/05 and continue until the APB Sale starts.

Picked Up a replacement for my Stand Up Dryer and also made another 'small' Sarenzo purchase.

However, for some crazy reason, I feel like buying something else. Lawd..I hope I don't.:spinning:

I have until midnight to decide.:angeldevil:

So after all the smoke from the Fireworks Cleared here's what I ended up with:
Texture Me Natural x2 Macadamia Styler
Hairveda x1 Methi Set
Sarenzo B & B x10 Creamy Oils
Honey Handmade's x2 Knot in My Fro Joe *impulse purchase*
Hydroquench Systems x2 Greaseless Moisture *impulse purchase*
Cathy Howse UBH x1 Liter
SSI x1 Sugar Peach *Exchange Forum*
Naturelle Grow x1 16oz Pre-Poo & x1 Emu & Argan Balm
x1 Stand Up Dryer

Last edited:
Welp.:look: Looks like I'm done for July4

I guess I'm ready to knock the next couple weeks out. I thought I'd use my pass for Sarenzo's Christmas in July? But I'll hafta' see how the discount's is looking.

I'd like to get my order before then, so if I wanted to reup on a particular scent. But I bet that's not going to happen.:angry2:

I'd be totally surprised if that actually happened.:perplexed:

@IDareT'sHair I'm just getting back home from a barbecue. I just want another Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner. I'm pretty much done with the bottle I was using. I'm almost done with the Naturalious Rhassoul Clay Wash (have 1 more coming from Hattache).

Speaking of spritzes, that's what I'll be using in between washes. I have some from APB and NG that I will be putting into rotation for the summer. I plan to just air dry for the most part this summer cause it's getting hot and I really can't be bothered to do anything else.

Back