Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My SSI Murumuru Avocado Butter is starting to separate :(

so, I was in the shower thinking about products separating on me. What do you all think about this?

I just received my hot coco box from Cream and Coco, the avocado mask treatment thing has oil sitting around the product as its separated. Her cream that I use on the babys hair, separated too. Cream and Coco has some boutique prices and while I LOVE the baby line, Im always hesitant to purchase from her because of things like this, or items being oos for awhile or a long shipping time.

I think once I finish his items I have from her, Im going to make some body butter/balm in bulk for him and take a look at SM baby line. I want to support but , long online shipping times , high prices and SHIPPING for me to get my items separated?

I'm not feeling it.

@rileypak
Do you think it was actually the weather that caused the separation or something else (poor formulation)?

Even in heat, I've never had something to do this unless it was improperly made from the get-go.

@rileypak
Do you think it was actually the weather that caused the separation or something else (poor formulation)?

Even in heat, I've never had something to do this unless it was improperly made from the get-go.

I'm not sure what it was to be honest. It was sitting on top of the mini fridge in my dining room so it wasn't like it was terribly warm or anything. Wasn't even in sunlight.

Its not like the butter is melted, its like the product wasnt mixed correctly but the product is separating already, Melted butters and separating products two different things.

Shoot , I can deal with something melted. I really dont mind that.

BUT, Hold up.. how are you charging me over $10 for a product for it to arrive separated??
* shakes my head *

I dont even want to shop from any 4th sales. I'm just put out...... okay... well maybe I want some Hairveda....LOL

Well so far I bought the 16 oz Molasses DC from Soultanicals. It came out to $14 and change with free shipping with the VIP.

I haven't purchased anything from her since last year with all those consistency issues she was having. But since this was a good deal and the reviews have been good for this product I caved lol. I might hit up Sarenzo and I'm debating on Hairveda.

Haven't heard anything from Hattache which sucks because they carry the Natrualicious Rhassoul Clay wash that I want.

Okay got my Sarenzo. I figure I'll buy more during the Christmas in July sale since I don't need a pass for body products. I got:
Creamy oil x2 (pear vanilla, lemon tart)
Body Cleansing Honey (cherry citrus drop). I hadn't ordered in 2 years from Sarenzo :giggle:.

So the Hairveda's sale is a regular ole sale at 25% off. Back in the day sales were like 40-50% off. SSI has 30% off so I may see what meets my needs more and which one gets me the most for my money.

I grabbed up x6 Creamy Oils from Sarenzo. I also just snatched a couple HQS Greaseless Moisture's since they were B1G1.

I pulled out a jar but ended up putting it back because I didn't know what was up with them? (If they are still open/active), so I took a chance placing this order. I love that GM, and I think I only have x2 Jars in my current Stash.

@PJaye mentioned that B1G1 has been going on since 2015. So, I hope I don't have any trouble with this vendor. The site did allowed me to purchase.

Back