Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Under the dryer with: HV's Methi Set Step 1. Will pick up a b/up during the Sale.

I have 1/2 Jar left of Step 1 and a Full Bottle of the Step 2.:love:

Will add x2 more lotions into rotation. Not sure which two though?

Maybe Donna Marie and something else?

Haven't heard you mention Bel Nouvo in a while...
@rileypak
Yeah, I was just thinking about those x2 Avocado & Shea lotions I got chillin' in da' Crispa'.:eek:

Great minds think alike. You must be in my head:lachen:

I thought about pulling one of those Lotions out and putting it in rotation.

I wanna use stuff I haven't tried, like DM Hair Whip and maybe Smooth Naturals?

Whatever I put in rotation will be stuff I haven't tried.:yep: For research.

Like TGIN Green Tea & Curls Blueberry Bliss were both products I had never tried. So. Yeah.

Bel Nouvo's Buttas': Red Velvet, Vanilla, Sweet Potato, I'm saving for Fall/Winter.

I even thought about doing a "Battle of the Cranberries" Camille Rose vs SheScentIt.

@rileypak
Yeah, I was just thinking about those x2 Avocado & Shea lotions I got chillin' in da' Crispa'.:eek:

Great minds think alike. You must be in my head:lachen:

I thought about pulling one of those Lotions out and putting it in rotation.

I wanna use stuff I haven't tried, like DM Hair Whip and maybe Smooth Naturals?

Whatever I put in rotation will be stuff I haven't tried.:yep: For research.

Like TGIN Green Tea & Curls Blueberry Bliss were both products I had never tried. So. Yeah.

Bel Nouvo's Buttas': Red Velvet, Vanilla, Sweet Potato, I'm saving for Fall/Winter.

I even thought about doing a "Battle of the Cranberries" Camille Rose vs SheScentIt.

Oooh the cranberry battle sounds nice...

@shawnyblazes @rileypak
So, last night I was out in my Garage cutting up boxes from past indiscretions to get it ready for trash day today and while I was breaking down that last Sarenzo box a little slip of paper fell out that had a coupon code on it.:eek:

I know I threw the 1st box out, not even looking for something so small and indescript. :angry2:

If you didn't expect it, you would definitely miss it.

I thought it was a little slick.:look: Wonder what that code is worth? I guess I'll see tomorrow.

@shawnyblazes @rileypak
So, last night I was out in my Garage cutting up boxes from past indiscretions to get it ready for trash day today and while I was breaking down that last Sarenzo box a little slip of paper fell out that had a coupon code on it.:eek:

I know I threw the 1st box out, not even looking for something so small and indescript. :angry2:

I thought it was a little slick.:look: Wonder what that code is worth? I guess I'll see tomorrow.

Makes me wonder if Ive thrown one out myself. I never look for paper, only the invoice slip thats in there. Let me know if it has an expiration date on there

@shawnyblazes @rileypak

I started checking their packages closely after they started slipping those tickets in. I don't remember if I've gotten a coupon code though. Good catch!

I am waiting on Noon tomorrow so I can see waz up with Sarenzo and then I'll go from there.:look:

I have a 33.5oz Tub of Xtreme Wetline sitting in a Cart too as well as some Knot in My Fro Joe.

I agree with @Shay72 I don't wanna Wild-Out (but it shole is looking thatta way).:freakout:

@Shay72
Other than J. Monique what else are you getting? This is what I want:
Sarenzo (Creamy Oil)
Hairveda Methi-Set (and x1 extra Step2)
Texture Me Natural?
Honey's Handmade (Knot in My Fro Joe)
SSI Sugar Peach (Exchange Forum)
*Open to any/all additional items*

@IDareT'sHair
Hairveda's Moist Pro, Moist Condition, Acai Berry....maybe some Hydrasilica Tea
Claudie's Bamboo stuff
NG's Jamaican Me Crazy DC
Sarenzo Creamy oil, body wash

I'll tell you I'm probably not getting all of that stuff. I may just do Hairveda & Sarenzo and call it a day. I already ordered my J. Monique.

@rileypak
Picked up a SSI Peach from the Exchange Forum. I still haven't quite made up my mind on this one to be quite honest.:look:

I've only used it as a Final R/O and it works great that way. But that's after DC'ing, Steaming etc......

I'll eventually see how it works after co-cleansing...who knows when that'll be though :lol:

@rileypak
At least you have multiple bottles for research.

I'm almost finish with the one I have. Sent a former member one and just purchased one.

ETA: I'm liking ST'icals Curl Crème, CJ's Argan & Olive and CJ's Smoothing, DB Pumpkin Seed all better as Final R/O's.

So, I'm still unsure about SSI's Peach.

Back