Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I have so much stuff to put away it is insane! Tomorrow will be a long day. I am at work currently doing a 24 hr call - they BEGGED me to come in and do a session. I wasn't going to initially, but they really seemed desperate. Bleh. I could be 3/4 done with cleaning and stuff by now.

I do get a sense of satisfaction seeing all my goodies lined up and stacked away. So that will be my motivation tomorrow.

I still have some APB stuff and my last wig to pick up from the courier's. I will do that on Monday. I have to buy a storage box for my wigs at this point. :look:

This brief no-buy has really curtailed my cravings to purchase stuff. I've been browsing, making carts and browsing some more, but I have little interest in actually buying anything. It's a miracle.
Yeah I got my J. Monique Naturals and Honey Handmade stuff. I'm done. No interest in buying anything else. I think buying the Sarenzo body stuff helped too.

So I picked up:
APB (90% bath/body products & gifts for others)
Wetline Extreme Professional Gel
Hydroquench Systems
Sarenzo (99% body products)
CurlMart
Ulta
Sams Beauty

Walked away from SSI, Naturelle Grow, Soultanicals, Bee Mine, Hairveda, and face products carts.
Did surprisingly good! One NB down so far and starting to mentally prepare myself for the next one :yep:

Last edited:
Used Up:
x1 Naturelle Grow Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo (x1 16oz b/up & ordered another 16oz)
x1 Curls Lavish Conditioner (x3-x4 b/ups)
x1 SSI Sugar Peach (bought a b/up)
x1 NG Emu & Argan (x1 b/up & ordered x1 b/up)
x1 Liter Cathy Howse UBH (getting ready to order another Liter b/up):look:
x1 Jakeala's Honey Hair Thang (x2-x3 b/ups)
x1 Sarenzo Creamy Oil (x4-x5 b/ups)

So I grabbed my Liter of UBH. I guess I'm through.:look:

Unless something surprising happens tomorrow.

While you all are breaking for APB, I will use my pass for Sarenzo's Christmas in July (if the Sale is decent).

I may need until the 9th.
I need to grab more Marley hair for my faux locs and Saturdays are my best day to do it....

ETA: unless I find some online... Off to search!

Speaking of which:
I guess we will resume the N/B July 5th if that sounds reasonable with everyone?

Please let me know if you have different plans to resume.

@rileypak @Shay72 @shawnyblazes @curlyhersheygirl @meka72 @Aggie @Golden75 @flyygirlll2
@Brownie518 @divachyk @BrownBetty @bajandoc86 @lindseyerinc

We will start 07/05 and continue until the APB Sale starts.
I'm still on it. Wasn't moved at all. I thought I was getting some HairVeda but I keep hitting the x.

Back