Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak

It has never bothered me?:eek:

I had some mild tingling and minor discomfort last night for a few hours after I sprayed it. I won't use it again for the rest of this week to see how I do before wash day.
If I'm not dying to wash my scalp before Thursday, I'll consider it a use very VERY sparingly type of spritz and try to keep it off my scalp. My twists are really soft today so I'm a little saddened that I may have to part with it :ohwell:

We used up the following:
16oz Siamese Twist strawberry coils creamy moisture enhancer (1 backup left :cry3:)
10oz Siamese Twist essential hair cream 2 ( not sure if I have backups. Will have to check the stash)
8oz Jakeala Beau Vert ( multiple backups)
8oz BRB orkra curl cream ( no backup)
8oz BN Avocado and shea hair milk ( multiple backups)
8oz Jakeala revitalizing LI mist (multiple backups)
x2 8oz Oyin honey hemp conditioners ( multiple backups)
8oz APB green powerhouse hair oil ( other varieties in the stash not sure which ones)
16oz ORS hair mayonnaise ( may have backups in the stash not sure)
12oz SM fruit fusion hair mask ( multiple backups)

We're working on some other things that we may use up by August.

My twists are really soft today so I'm a little saddened that I may have to part with it :ohwell:
@rileypak
WOW! Interesting. I've never had a problem with this product.

And I know my Head will flare up in a second with certain things. :burn:

Their Sitrinillah also doesn't bother me at all. And you can definitely smell the Orange in that.

I think Methi Step #2 might have Orange & Lemon Peel (I think) and absolutely no irritation.

Very Strange, but true.:scratchchin:

@Brownie518
Have you tried SSI's new "Sugar Peach" yet? And some of the other new SSI products.:love:

We've been doing a mini N/B over here. June - 4th of July Sales. August (after APB's Anniversary Sale - Labor Day.

And then Hopefully, after Labor Day Sales until BF.

You In?:poke"

@IDareT'sHair

I haven't tried any of her new stuff yet. I have the Sugar Peach on my list, though.

So the N/B is til the 4th and then til Labor Day? Yeah, I'm in.

Im waiting for Sheamoisture to have a really good sale. I need that Low porosity detangler leave in. I have less than a 1/4 left in the bottle.

I tried a tiny bit of the Blue Roza Perm Rod mousse on a section for washngo and while it elongated that section, my hair felt very rubbery. If I ever try a rod set, I will pull it out.

Right now, Im trying to work my way thru my 2015 deep conditioner stash. I have a lot that hasnt been touched. Had to throw away a few Sisterkeepers products that I didnt get to in time

Last edited:
Evenin' Lovely Ladies:wave:
Officially Day 22.:bye:

Some started a little before & some a little after, but hopefully we are all still hangin'.

Will finish up Curls Blueberry Blizz Restorative Leave-In (no back ups) Not a repurchase because I have lotions on top of lotions to try to get through.

Overall, I didn't think this was 'too bad'.

Day 22 huh? Not bad!

I'm at my appointment now and under the dryer. My hair thickness/density has definitely increased. I am a happy camper. Can't wait to see it all blown out!

P.S. There is a Sally's nearby. I might pass through. Ya know, just to look. :look: :look:

Also since this is a U1B1 challenge...I used up 1 bottle of APB Green Powerhouse oil. For her next sale I will be purchasing another one.

The appointment went extremely well. Reniece will continue to get my coins. The appointment started on time, I had 100% of her attention, she is so gentle (even when blowdrying) and she is just pleasant and engaging.

She gave me an A on my 'report card'.
I maintained my hemline, had a reduced number of short hairs (which means I am avoiding breakage near to scalp), an obvious increase in density, thickness AND length.

I also got some new products that she recommended. So technically this was my 2nd pass :look: :look:

I am hype right nah. I already made my next appointment date :yay:

@rileypak

Yup. The Initial Agreement was until the 1st 4th of July Sale. And only you all know what that is for you.

I know mine will probably end July 1st w/Sarenzo if someone doesn't have something today or tomorrow that I'm interested in?

We will start right back up after the last 4th Sales/Purchases.

So, it's up to everyone to decide based on your individualized July Sales list (for those of us that have one).

If APB doesn't start until say, August 15th, that's when we will break. I probably won't get any APB, but will use my 1 pass for something during the time you all are getting APB.

Anybody got any questions, concerns? Need Clarification?

Last edited:
Back