Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2
I don't know if it will be a Sale or not?:look:

I know they open back up at Noon on 07/01, so I assume they plan to open with a Sale? At least I hope so.:look:

The last time, that FLASH was a Higher % but then the other days it was less but still decent.

I need to put it on my Calendar Monday.

My List depending if there is a Sale?:
Wetline Xtreme Gel (cheap will get this anyway)

Naturelle Grow x2 Guava & Fig Pre-Poo's (Custom Request)
Hairveda x1 Methi Set (and x1 extra bottle of Step 2)
Sarenzo x6-8 Creamy Oils (depends on price)
Texture Me Naturals Bababasu Styler x2
SSI Pomegranate

*Cathy Howse UBH - need to reup but they never have a Sale
*BBD Stretch - need to reup

I'm down to the last of Redken Anti Snap Leave-in Conditioner and did not have another one so I went out and bought Aunt Jackie's Girls Knot Havin' It leave in and Quench Leave in. They seem to have a whole lot of great reviews and that's why I bought them. They should last me a while too.

I'm just catching up on the thread but I'm going to do the NB until Labor Day. I don't need anything (of course) especially since I'm going to stick with crochet braids for a little while longer. I will take part in the APB sale when that rolls around though and might pick up that creamy oil from Sarenzo's that y'all loving.

@curlyhersheygirl @rileypak @PJaye @flyygirlll2 @BrownBetty @Shay72 @shawnyblazes @divachyk @Golden75 @meka72 @KinksAndInk @Aggie

So, for the 4th those who need to will break for the August APB Anniversary Sale and the rest of us, (if there are any:look:) will try to continue on until Labor Day.

So, for July4 we will definitely have at least a Pass in August of some sort, if folks really need it.

Forgot that I want to get something from Hairveda too.

@IDareT'sHair, I might get some of that NG prepoo to detangle with when I take my crochet braids down. you have convinced me that I need it. Lol.

I'm just catching up on the thread but I'm going to do the NB until Labor Day. I don't need anything (of course) especially since I'm going to stick with crochet braids for a little while longer. I will take part in the APB sale when that rolls around though and might pick up that creamy oil from Sarenzo's that y'all loving.

I just used up the very last of my Redken Anti Snap Leave-in and officially moving on to Aunt Jackie's Quench and Knot Havin It. We'll see how these work out for my hair.

Clarification:
I use Sarenzo body products only. So I will not need a pass to purchase it at any time. This sale I will be getting a few creamy oils and I believe I saw something about a body wash so I definitely want to give that a try. Creamy oil is considered a body care product correct? I'm trying to get in & out quick. I plan to try and order from my phone. Has anyone done this before?

Clarification:
I use Sarenzo body products only. So I will not need a pass to purchase it at any time. This sale I will be getting a few creamy oils and I believe I saw something about a body wash so I definitely want to give that a try. Creamy oil is considered a body care product correct? I'm trying to get in & out quick. I plan to try and order from my phone. Has anyone done this before?

Yes and yes. For me, Creamy Oil is a body product as well. Too many ingredients in it that don't agree with my hair.
I usually order from my phone. Haven't had any issues yet

Potential bae is now official bae. :love:

His family loved me. Even his 92 yr old grandma. :blush: :blush: We went to church and had Sabbath lunch with them. They showed me so many old family albums my head was spinning! Lol!

On another note, I have not bought any hair related items. The wigs I had ordered previously are a hit! Freetress Hania is my current fave, it looks soooo natural.

Back