Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Still love Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair so much!
My hair was so soft and fluffy when I rinsed it out :drool:

I need to try the reformulated one to see if it still holds up to the old stuff or else I'll have to stop using that old jar I opened tonight...

Still love Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair so much!
My hair was so soft and fluffy when I rinsed it out :drool:

@rileypak
Sounds nice.:lick:

I had a jar when she was offering those Jars when the product first launched when she was looking for a name. It smells really good too.

I never re-upped after I used that jar. But I remember it was very nice. I know Brownie loves it.

@IDareT'sHair I've been experiencing issues with the post office here lately. I had to go there and pick my NG package. I think I might just have to have packages delivered to my DH's job at this point even though I don't really want to cause he will be like :rolleyes:.

With that said, I won't be washing today like I had planned. Most likely will wash tommorow. I can't wait to try the Banana Pre-poo :D.

@flyygirlll2
That's terrible. I hate issues with USPS. :angry2:

I did a couple swaps last week and they put the exact same Tracking # on both packages even though both were going the different Cities/States.:look:

I didn't notice it until I got home. I had to go in there the next day and give them a piece of my mind.:angry2:

They ended up being able to give me the Tracking #'s for both and both arrived safely.

I'm glad you finally got your Donna Marie Super Buttercream.:lick:

@IDareT'sHair Yeah USPS be playing with my emotions :mad:. I haven't tried DM Superbutter cream yet but I'm hoping it works for my hair, that consistency is fab.

Yeah girl, I really don't want to make my DH's job the finalized destination for my packages. He knows I'm a pj and everything but he doesn't know that those packages be coming through like clockwork as if it's Christmas :lachen:

This HSR feels really Goodt.:drool:

I wonder what will become of AO?

Thankfully, I still have another bottle of HSR. And a couple bottles of WC and GPB (all original formulas)

Now I wish I had some Island Natural, J.A.Y., Blue Chamomile and some others from this line.:lick:

Back