Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Everybody knows what to do.

Folks know if they can (or can't) do it and what it will take to get their own individual stashes under control and everyone will do what they need to do.

No worries. Let's KIM and get this done before BF however you need to do it.

I know I will be going in hard on Sarenzo's Creamy Oils when they reopen July1

ETA: I see they open Friday at noon July1. I hope I'm not too tied up at work.:look:

I can't remember if I have that day off or not.

Last edited:
I am happy to say my pass for this first round is still unused! I may survive this after all.

From the 4th to Labor Day may be a different story though... :look:

@rileypak

See!:hug2: You're doing Great! *now breathe*

Well @curlyhersheygirl already said she will be getting APB in August for their Anniversary Sale.

So, I am not expecting much during that time from all you APB Heads.:abducted:

Used SSI's Sugar Peach again today.

I still say it is very non-intrusive. I can't think of any other word to describe it.

I thought about grabbing a couple more. Or, I may go for the Curl Quench instead, if they have it, which I actually do like better.

Not hair related but I need to document it somewhere :giggle:

Used up
Shea Terra Organics Rosehip African Black Soap Cleanser (x1 backup, repurchase forever ever unless they change the formula and make it terrible)

Beau Vert, AE, dope mixed with sweet thang and LACE Brahmi are in rotation. Seeing this list reminds me that I need to put out a protein DC.
@curlyhersheygirl

All Winners!:trophy:
Right now, I'm using CJ's Banana & Hibiscus and Claudie's Khave. I had SSI's Banana Brulee in the rotation but put it away.

Too bad it's open. I thought they had done away with Fortifying as well, since they've launched so many new products, but I saw it there when I was browsing.

What Protein are you pulling out? I have HTN's Amino and HV's Methi Set 1 that I am currently using for Protein.

@PJaye, you made me weak bringing up PBN MM in another thread.

I went to Amazon Rain's site but everything is sold out and their Facebook and Twitter is pretty inactive. Did I miss some announcement? Did she go out of business?

I don't want to be a pusha, but I love that stuff! Nah, you didn't miss an announcement of any kind. She's always been an MIA until Black Friday kind of vendor, so it's best to wait or look for her products elsewhere, like Hattache.

Back