Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair
It has it's good days and bad. Since I'm down south it's so humid here so I have to be cognizant on when I wear it down.

My curl pattern is still in tact though and I don't really see heat damage from consistently flat ironing.

My only downfall is me not washing my hair as often as I'd like simply because I'd have to flat iron it WAY too often.

My hair grew faster when I washed my hair more often.

I just finished up a bottle of Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo, (not a repurchase at the moment) one large Matrix Volume 10 Cream Developer, (already have another backup of this) and about to cowash with my last bottle of Redken Time Reset Conditioner.

Sadly :sad: I have so say my farewells to the latter because Redken discontinued that line. It was a nice line that kept my hair soft and strong all at the same time.

Just finished squeezing out the last bit of my Oyin hair Dew to moisturize my ends this morning as well. I am really working on reducing this crazy big stash of mine. I also gave away two large containers of natural butters last week. "snaps fangers" Work it girl!

Last edited:
I've been working on getting off team too much. This is what I've done so far:
-will only use oil as a HOT oil on days I'm dc'ing. I'm tired of being a grease ball
-will only LC (liquid leave in & cream/moisturizer). Again tired of being a grease ball
-no cowashing & co cleansing on the same day
-no dc'ing & cowashing on the same day
-no ayurvedic powders

Results:
-touchable, moisturized hair
-no grease stains left anywhere
-extremely well defined curls

I've been working on getting off team too much. This is what I've done so far:
-will only use oil as a HOT oil on days I'm dc'ing. I'm tired of being a grease ball
-will only LC (liquid leave in & cream/moisturizer). Again tired of being a grease ball
-no cowashing & co cleansing on the same day
-no dc'ing & cowashing on the same day

-no ayurvedic powders

Results:
-touchable, moisturized hair
-no grease stains left anywhere
-extremely well defined curls

Wow @Shay72, @ the bolded that's a lot to do with your hair on the same day.

I totally understand how you feel though:yep:. I already reduced what I do to my hair every day myself and I found that I have wayyyy more hair on my head as a result.

The only ayurveda anything that I do to my hair these days is the occasional henna color. I'm going to finish up the ones I still have in my stash then I think I won't repurchase.

It doesn't seem to give me the same deep color deposit as it did when I was fully relaxed. So I might be wasting my money, unless of course I find one that works really well on my hair.

Back