Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm really trying to reduce my stash too so I need you to keep me in check too :giggle:.
@Aggie
I'm keeping my eye on you too. :spank:

Remember.....I SAW your Stash several years back and I am still traumatized behind that.:nuts:

I just came off the fingercomber website and I could only look at those beautiful wigs. I want at least 3 of them so bad, smh!

@Aggie
Now you know you need to have a Seat.:nono2:

Girl, I'm not even going to front and act like July 4-Labor Day is going to work lol. :rofl:

@flyygirlll2
Imma hafta' try to make it work (for me). I cannot go into BF with my Stash looking this cray and really "enjoy" myself.:dighole:

It just wouldn't "feel right" gettin' my BF on knowing I got ALL THIS STUFF.

So, Imma hafta' do what Imma do July4 and then try to N/B until Labor Day. Unless HV goes ahead and has this Sale.

Okay...When I say it's bad.....it's bad Ya'll.:dizzy:

@IDareT'sHair I know. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I receive packages, doesn't matter what it is smh.

Speaking of packages, I had to reschedule delivery for Donna Marie because I wasn't home on Monday when the mail came. I rescheduled it for today and still nothing. I'm getting very irritated with the post office now.

I'm still a pj because my hair doesn't like many of the products I've tried, which sucks because I've spent sooo much money already. I think once I find staple products that work for my hair I'll scale back.

@flyygirlll2
I'm still one too. That will neva' change. This is what we do.:giggle:

It's like the Mafia....:sekret:You can never fully escape. Once in always in.

And I love buying & trying new stuff. So, I know I'll always be about the Hunt & the Haul.

But right now, I need to dig deep into this crazy Stash and use some things.:nono:

Speaking of packages, I had to reschedule delivery for Donna Marie because I wasn't home on Monday when the mail came. I rescheduled it for today and still nothing. I'm getting very irritated with the post office now.

@flyygirlll2
Their presentation is Stellar. It was wrapped beautifully.

I mean I'll try to do a NB during that time but I won't make any promises though:look:
@flyygirlll2
Just keep buying less.

I remember when all the OG PJ's were here, one of them would propose a N/B and I could never make it past the 1st week without caving.:lachen:

Everybody would sit back and wait for me to fail.:eek:

That's when I learned a valuable lesson, to just "Buy Less" so that's what I have been trying to do.

It doesn't always go that way, but that's what I've been trying to do.

However, right now, even with that strategy, things are totally out of control.:spinning:

Last edited:
@IDareT'sHair I'll join you on that July 4th to Labor Day no buy. Even though my stash isn't 1/10th of yalls, I need to do something about these 34 DCs before I move to AZ next summer. Wait can I just go on a DC no buy? How many passes do we get? Can we have stipulations, rules and regulations for this round? Let me rethink this. I need to read the terms and conditions before I sign this contract :look:

I'll join you on that July 4th to Labor Day no buy. Even though my stash isn't 1/10th of yalls, I need to do something about these 34 DCs before I move to AZ next summer. Wait can I just go on a DC no buy? How many passes do we get? Can we have stipulations, rules and regulations for this round? Let me rethink this. I need to read the terms and conditions before I sign this contract :look:

@KinksAndInk

This isn't a "Formal Challenge" or anything, just a little something we decided to do over here in U1B1. There are no rules.

@rileypak "Lobbied" for x1 Pass. I'm hesitant to grant any passes at all, but if folks need it, they need it. I get that. Especially when the Spurrrt gets all up in dem Fangas. Or the Package Withdraw Spurrrtttt.

This is something I need to do for me. And hopefully, the Ladies with 200+ DC'ers will be in here too. *hint, hint*:poke"

If you need to go on a N/B for DC'ers, you should definitely do that. Or at least "Buy Less" and try to get your own personal number down to where you think it needs it to be.

One thing I absolutely do need to do before BF, is use up all of my CJ Curl Rehab and Deep Fix (Banana & Hibiscus). That definitely needs to happen.

Every time I get on a roll to use them up, 1) I get distracted 2) I think I need to (should) save a couple of them.

My plan is to use these all up, so I can repurchase a new batch.:look:

Back