Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So...Ladies:grouphug:

Is anyone going to join me in July4-Labor Day after the July4 Sales?:giggle:
I'll join you @IDareT'sHair., That would give me 4 days to buy some stuff since the 3 month no buy challenge ends June 30th but starts again in August I think, but it will still line up if I time my purchases just right:yep:. I gatta start going through my stuff to see what needs replenishing so I can be ready to buy what I need at that time.

Can anyone tell me more about Soultanical products please?

I see that we have a store that is carrying some more natural hair products but they are pretty costly so I may only get the really really great stuff based on your reviews.

@IDareT'sHair I'll join you on that July 4th to Labor Day no buy. Even though my stash isn't 1/10th of yalls, I need to do something about these 34 DCs before I move to AZ next summer. Wait can I just go on a DC no buy? How many passes do we get? Can we have stipulations, rules and regulations for this round? Let me rethink this. I need to read the terms and conditions before I sign this contract :look:
@KinksAndInk

Okay yawl really need to stop making me keel over laughin' my butt off :rofl:.

@Aggie
Since ST'icals will be so pricey for you, you should definitely make sure the ingredients are all something that you can use and that agrees with your hair.

You should also be very concerned about 'shelf' life' too. Unless you plan on refrigerating them.

Back