Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I thought my DM would arrive today, but no such luck.:cry3:

Still going skrong with the N/B.:look: Tryna' figure out my July4 list.

I guess TMN was unwilling to give me the discount in July since I didn't hear back from her.

I hate blowing that 30%:eek:.

But........I don't need a thing right now and I really want to do this.

Right now all contingent on Sales:
Sarenzo
Jakeala (b/up of the Beer DC'er)
Hattache, My Loux, etc....(if there is a Sale)

My Donna Marie arrived today. Imma open up everything and stick stuff in the Fridge.

Right now I have recent orders still in my Garage (still boxed & unopened), but it's getting super Hot here and I can't afford to have anything spoil on me.:angry2:

So, package withdraw will hafta' wait.:look:

Hopefully, I have room in my Dorm Sized Fridge out in the Garage.

@Shay72
Jakeala. What did you think? It's pretty great isn't it?

Are you going to try her Beer one?
Yes, its a keeper. I got a lot of shrinkage which I don't mind. Because that means you can see each of my tightly coiled pen spring curls. Let me look at the beer one I may want to try it.

I like NG Slippery Elm etc dc too because I got a bigger, fluffier, fuller look. My hair has never gotten big so I loved it.

@Shay72
The Beer one just launched. I purchased it, but of course haven't tried it yet.

I plan to get a b/up tho' if she has a July4 Sale just to have it on hand.

I'm glad you had good success with NG's Slippery Elm. That was one of my Favorite DC'ers from her line.

I'm glad you are having great wash days!

Used up
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration {old formula} (no backups, probably will repurchase the new formula to see if it's as good as the old)
Shescentit Coco Creme Leave In Conditioner (x1 backup, definite repurchase)

Glad errbody still holdin' it down on the Challenge. :up:

@PJaye I agree. I look, but don't really have the urge.

Especially when I look at my existing stash that's stuck on Ig'nant. :nono:

Things look real crazy over here. I found another bottle of TGIN Green-Tea L-I out in my other Fridge.:whyme:I don't remember buying that many of those.

Until I can get some normalcy over that hotmess, I will continue on and just pick up a very few things July4.

Oh, by the way, I heard back from SSI and the discontinuance of Banana Brulee. Same answer as someone posted in another thread.

Yep! Still doing good on the hair front. I've glanced a few times but nothing has actually jumped out at me to buy it. I'm doing good for the most part with using up old stuff in the stash. I've gifted some things as well.

But then again I've only shifted from hair products to buying electronics and books.
I still have space for that stuff :look:

Back