Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I was holding out on getting her creamy oils because I got the one from Jakeala. I may venture out I get one when Sarenzo reopens.

@curlyhersheygirl
I noticed folks are saying Jakeala's doesn't compare because it's so different.

Claudie was suppose to send me a sample of her version to try, but she hasn't gotten around to it yet.

I'll stick one in there with the TGIN GT L-I so you can try it prior to buying it.

@curlyhersheygirl
I noticed folks are saying Jakeala's doesn't compare because it's so different.

Claudie was suppose to send me a sample of her version to try, but she hasn't gotten around to it yet.

I'll stick one in there with the TGIN GT L-I so you can try it prior to buying it.
@IDareT'sHair
Thanks sis.
I saw that and instantly regretted not getting Sarenzo's version.

I've bought fifty million other things (the packages definitely did not stop coming just cause I didn't grab hair stuff) but no hair products :look:
Oh I'm always waiting on something. That's how it is around here. I'm waiting for 3 packages that are on their way. Three others haven't shipped yet. Only one is a hair product but it's a subscription that I get every 4 weeks so I haven't broken any rules. It's Oyin Honey Hemp. I will up the subscription to 2 bottles but I'll do that in July after our no buy is over.

I really want to color my hair. I used the Surya Henna Cream about a month or two ago but the results were not that great.
Since it was a BOQ Henna, ( well according to them its's all natural with no chemicals/metallics) would it be ok to use permanent color over it? I have the SM color in Jet Black that I purchase da while back and I wanted to use it but I don't want any issues

@Aggie
Hey Aggie do you know the answer to this?

I just read you used a Demi-Permanent Color today and I know you also Henna/Indigo. For @flyygirlll2

@Aggie
Hey Aggie do you know the answer to this?

I just read you used a Demi-Permanent Color today and I know you also Henna/Indigo. For @flyygirlll2
@flyygirlll2 and @IDareT'sHair,

You can use any commercial hair color or dyes over henna without any damage. I actually do both to my hair alternately. I would demmi-permenant color my hair then wait two to three weeks, then do a henna color. I don't want to use the demi-permanent too often, but henna is definitely something I use very often as it gives my hair a break from the commercial color intermittently.

I find that the demi-permanent really darkens my hair a lot better then henna though. The henna I use primarily because it's both a color and a treatment.

@Aggie
They had a Repackaging Sale a while back, and all the old packaging was like $4 or $5 bucks.

I am not sure how the new formulated ones actually work?

I never really hear anyone mention AO any more except maybe for GBP.

Last edited:
Back