Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I know I fell off :look: but from now I will have a seat. My natural hair has been VERY dry lately no matter what. It's as if it started hating everything and it's already finicky to begin with :(

It's getting warmer here, hence my purchase of the Sabino Moisture Block and I need something really mouisturising so I wanted to try the Hair Dew.

I need to wash my hair but I have a migraine.

I missed you guys. I know when I'm having a bad day I can come over here and laugh. Work and life have been so busy and I've been drained!

I am highly annoyed at myself that I did not log in, especially during Memorial weekend. I'll pick up a few things during 4th of July. Not too much, cause the stash is, well like y'alls :drunk:. So I can def hang with the breaks. I don't think I've purchased hair items in a few months. Clothes, shoes, and other crap is another story :look:.

I know I want some SSI, LRC, NG, HTN, got me wanting some creamy oil too.

Stash is gonna be on a slow move. Trying to stay twisted for the summa!

@divachyk thanks for mention the Bountiful Mane, bout to look for it in the stash.

I am highly annoyed at myself that I did not log in, especially during Memorial weekend. I'll pick up a few things during 4th of July. Not too much, cause the stash is, well like y'alls :drunk:. So I can def hang with the breaks. I don't think I've purchased hair items in a few months. I know I want some SSI, LRC, NG, HTN, got me wanting some creamy oil too. Stash is gonna be on a slow move. Trying to stay twisted for the summa!

@Golden75
Hey G-Monneee. :hiya:

I know that stash is on "FULL" over there.:look:

There were a 'few' good Sales over Mem-Day, but nothing too earth-shattering, so you really didn't miss much. A bunch of twunny and twunnyfive's.:ohwell:

Donna Marie's SuperButter Cream was like $9.99 for one day, so that was a good deal.

Yassss.....You do need that Sarenzo Creamy Oil tho'.

Back