Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2
That is what makes straight hair easier to deal with.:yep:

It's a real arm-killer.:lol:

This. You ain't neva lied. But then again, when I think about the time it takes to straighten my hair.... I weep lol. Someone at work asked me how do I manage to find an ounce of patience dealing with all that hair. I responded that I don't really, that's why I always wear it up and KIM.

This. You ain't neva lied. But then again, when I think about the time it takes to straighten my hair.... I weep lol. Someone at work asked me how do I manage to find an ounce of patience dealing with all that hair. I responded that I don't really, that's why I always wear it up and KIM.
@flyygirlll2
This is probably exactly why I haven't pulled that brush out again. I just don't have the patience.

@IDareT'sHair I think I will since my hair desperately needs the mouisture boost. I really want to color my hair. I used the Surya Henna Cream about a month or two ago but the results were not that great.

Since it was a BOQ Henna, ( well according to them its's all natural with no chemicals/metallics) would it be ok to use permanent color over it? I have the SM color in Jet Black that I purchase da while back and I wanted to use it but I don't want any issues.

After all this DC'ing talk, I still have several AO's DC'er I need to use up.

I should use HSR today. Just to start on them and especially since I just Hendigo'ed.

Lemme see, I have Claudie's Khave & SSI's Banana Brule open.

@Golden75
Hey G-Monneee. :hiya:

I know that stash is on "FULL" over there.:look:

There were a 'few' good Sales over Mem-Day, but nothing too earth-shattering, so you really didn't miss much. A bunch of twunny and twunnyfive's.:ohwell:

Donna Marie's SuperButter Cream was like $9.99 for one day, so that was a good deal.

Yassss.....You do need that Sarenzo Creamy Oil tho'.

@IDareT'sHair I wish I would've saw the Sarenzo Prince Collection. I went to the site today :look: but it says they'll be back 7/1.

I have never tried DM products. I thing there's a combo deal going on now that I saw in the sales thread. But since it doesn't seem to include the super butter cream, I passed.

@Golden75
The Green Tea Leave-In is nice but ridiculously hard to get out of the bottle.

I have the Honey Miracle Mask and the Butter Cream but I haven't tried either yet.

OT: The other creamy oil was "Let's Go Crazy". When they reopen, I'll pick up a few more.
@IDareT'sHair It's weird... says site is closed, but seems you can still order. But since I'm trying to keep the break till July 4, I'll hold off. I think there is a chocolate butter from them I'd like too.

@IDareT'sHair I wish I would've saw the Sarenzo Prince Collection. I went to the site today :look: but it says they'll be back 7/1.

I have never tried DM products. I thing there's a combo deal going on now that I saw in the sales thread. But since it doesn't seem to include the super butter cream, I passed.
@Golden75 & @IDareT'sHair
I was holding out on getting her creamy oils because I got the one from Jakeala. I may venture out I get one when Sarenzo reopens.

Back