Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I just sent an email to Hairveda.:look:

Lawd knows I don't need a thing from there. :drunk:

But...*cough* I think I'd grab another Methi-Set during a Sale and maybe another Vatika Frosting and/or Green Tea Butter.

Everything else I use, I have Multiples of.:eek:

@rileypak
Yeah, I bought a couple Supplements yesterday. I should be good too.

I have accumulated several packages to open, and with the ones on the way, I should be in good shape.

Now it's about figuring out, if it is hittin' PayNah or actually opening packages or a combination of the two.:spinning:

@shawnyblazes
Did you buy your Beauty Superfoods from Nutri-Bullet? If so, I ordered one of those Friday.

Mad as can be. I just found half a jar of Curly Kinks Twist Whip I was hoarding. Best creamy styler ever!!

Her Satin Roots leave in AND coil Jam for washngos. That was one company I was sad to see stop making products.

Just poured out some juice for this line. :(

I hear you because I'm still rationing out my last of this line - 1.5 bottles of the Satin Roots. This stuff is great; it has excellent slip with lasting moisture and softness. The only thing that comes somewhat close is the SSI Coco Cream, but its moisture level is less than the SR.

I hear you because I'm still rationing out my last of this line - 1.5 bottles of the Satin Roots. This stuff is great; it has excellent slip with lasting moisture and softness.

@PJaye
Feelin' bad for you too Ms. Lady!:( At least you got x1 1/2 bottles left.:mad:

I'm glad I never tried this line cause I'd be right up in there with ya'll.:cry3:

I thought I was gone take to my 'sick bed' when I was finishing up my last Jasmine Bath & Beauty.:lachen:

@PJaye
Feelin' bad for you too Ms. Lady!:( At least you got x1 1/2 bottles left.:mad:

I'm glad I never tried this line cause I'd be right up in there with ya'll.:cry3:

I thought I was gone take to my 'sick bed' when I was finishing up my last Jasmine Bath & Beauty.:lachen:

This is how I felt when they reformulated the Elasta QP shampoo; it's been years and I'm still not over it (I need to whip out the smelling salts just typing about it:lol:). The only thing that's come close during my arduous search for a decent, non-stripping cleanser is Eden's Cowash.

@rileypak
Yeah, I bought a couple Supplements yesterday. I should be good too.

I have accumulated several packages to open, and with the ones on the way, I should be in good shape.

Now it's about figuring out, if it is hittin' PayNah or actually opening packages or a combination of the two.:spinning:

@shawnyblazes
Did you buy your Beauty Superfoods from Nutri-Bullet? If so, I ordered one of those Friday.
No. I ordered from AMAZON.

I use a shaker bottle. Did you get a nutri bullet? I had one and gave it away.

@Beamodel I learned my lesson last summer. My hair just kept reverting each time I straightened it which was a waste of time. I blow dried my hair over the weekend and trimmed instead of flat ironing. It's getting hot up here now.

I do have a wedding to attend in August, which will be in FL but I think I will be wearing my hair in a curly style most likely.

Mad as can be. I just found half a jar of Curly Kinks Twist Whip I was hoarding. Best creamy styler ever!!

Her Satin Roots leave in AND coil Jam for washngos. That was one company I was sad to see stop making products.

Just poured out some juice for this line. :(
I loved all of her stuff too. I stopped buying it bc I had to cut back. This was when my stash was seriously out of control.

@Beamodel I learned my lesson last summer. My hair just kept reverting each time I straightened it which was a waste of time. I blow dried my hair over the weekend and trimmed instead of flat ironing. It's getting hot up here now.

I do have a wedding to attend in August, which will be in FL but I think I will be wearing my hair in a curly style most likely.

@flyygirlll2 as long as I'm inside (which I usually am) my hair is fine but lawdy... Going outside and hanging outside, is a waste of time lol.

You know I wear my hair straight daily.

It's a good idea to wear it in a curly style for the wedding. FL is humid just like it's humid in New Orleans.

Did you get a nutri bullet? I had one and gave it away.

@shawnyblazes
Yes, I use it everyday. (You should have kept it):(

Someone had gifted me the Supergreen's "Cleanse" which contain both Chlorella, Spirulina, Wheatgrass and a few other good things.

I bought another package of "Cleanse" directly through Nutri-Bullet.

This time I bought the Beauty one (after I read about you buying it). :look:

On Nutri-Bullet, they are $14.99 + Free Shipping.

That Honey Hemp has gotten my hair all the way together

@Shay72
That's great news! I stocked up on HH during the Fall/Winter when Oyin had all their 8oz Honey Hemps for $6.99.

They must have overdone it at a Bottling Party, but @curlyhersheygirl and I killed it.:eek:...:look:

Honey Hemp & HV's Sitrinillah are some of the only 'orangey' stuff that doesn't irritate my scalp.

Back