Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
I passed on SD's because the Shipping basically ate up the discount.:angry2:

I really wanted to revisit the Wheat Germ Conditioner. I was hoping it was one of those "Dream Big" deals, but it's not.:mad:

I also looked at DH but I purchased a DH during one of her last Sales, and I have a bunch of other R/O's to get through, so I really don't need it.

I must say, 20% is big for her.:look:

Thank you for slapping me with reality. I have shipping plus tax to pay. Whew!
I'm going to pass until I need to do a gigantic haul from SD again.

I decided to pass on the SD sale for now because I already have products I need to open/use up from the line.

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
The only thing I currently buy from this line is Destination Hydration.

I do want to revisit the Wheat Germ again at some point as a Natural. Did not care for it as a Relaxed Head.

Brownie always wanted me to try the Mocha Milk, but I never really got around to buying it.

I also wouldn't mind revisiting Coconut/Razz again too.

@IDareT'sHair

:giggle: :giggle: witcho shady self.

To be honest I have not repurchased SD's products in a while because of long shipping times and non-existent TRUE discounts. Which is a shame because I do really like a number of products from that line.

P.S. Yes I am definitely in on this no-buy. *runs to buy ALL the things before the 5th* :look:

Last edited:
I love RCA! It is one of my HG deep conditioners especially when used with JC Deep Treatment. The WGB didn't work all that well for me but I always assume operator error. Lol.

I bought DH during the last sale and look forward to using it whenever I get done with these crochet braids or between installs.

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
The only thing I currently buy from this line is Destination Hydration.

I do want to revisit the Wheat Germ again at some point as a Natural. Did not care for it as a Relaxed Head.

Brownie always wanted me to try the Mocha Milk, but I never really got around to buying it.

I also wouldn't mind revisiting Coconut/Razz again too.

@bajandoc86

Which wigs? Do tell?

I stopped counting.

Zury A-Line Mika in 1b, 99J
Freetress Bubble Wand in 1b
Isis Red Carpet LF Wig Holly in 1b
Freetress Equal Petal Blosson in OTBLBK

I prefer to have my part to the left and the bangs sweep over my right eye. This is why Mila and Petal Blossom appeal to me right off the bat. SO many wigs have the part on the opposide side. It is quite frustrating. UGH. Right sided parts look weird on me.

Used up
- APB Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme (x10 backups, definite repurchase when I whittle the stash down)
- Mielle Organics Avocado Hair Milk (no backups, not a repurchase- not a bad product but I have other stuff I prefer more)
- SSI Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner (x5 backups, will repurchase as long as it's still available)
- PBN Sapote Hair Lotion (x1 backup, will repurchase as long as I can find it, may try the reformulation at some point)

Last edited:
Back