Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@bajandoc86

Day 2:huh:

I knew ya'll PJ's was gone come up in herrrah requesting waivers, passes, exceptions and all other kind of loopholes.:nono2:

But I didn't think it would be on the 2nd day. Lawdhammercy!:eek:

So, who gone be next?:ohwell:

Yep...gone & get your OOS Hurr.:noevil:

*hangs head in shame*

@bajandoc86
Don't come up in here tryna' sound all "Official" :lol:

You still know you wrong. Talmbout "I hereby.":rofl::rofl::rofl:......:nono:

#wrongastwoleftshoes

:giggle: I was trying not to make it look THAT bad.

@shawnyblazes @PJaye @curlyhersheygirl (And Everyone else.........)

Naturelle Grow is bringing back Guava & Fig Pre-Poo Treatment and Jamaica Me Crazy.

That Guava & Fig Pre-Poo is the business as well as the Coconut & Banana.

Hmmm really now? :look: :look:

When is she doing this? Soon... then ,... we might all need passes??/ @IDareT'sHair

:lachen: :lachen:

We are a mess.

@shawnyblazes @PJaye @curlyhersheygirl (And Everyone else.........)

Naturelle Grow is bringing back Guava & Fig Pre-Poo Treatment and Jamaica Me Crazy.

That Guava & Fig Pre-Poo is the business as well as the Coconut & Banana.

Yes when is this occurring and for how long?
I may partake :look:
And I'm actually not itching to buy hair stuff... yet :p

My wallet is set on a tablet and new video game console at the moment :curtain:

The consistency of the Jamaica Me Crazy DC is similar to the Mango & Coconut Water DC in that it's creamy and thinner than the Marshmallow, Intense and Herbal DCs. It behaves exactly like the aforementioned DCs - easy to apply, spread and absorb; offers excellent slip; gives great moisture and silky softness without the benefit of using heat (I tried it both ways and was pleased to see that it performed well under both conditions). As far as the aroma, none of the DCs fragrances are disturbing or prominent enough to impact my memory or usage. IMO, the DCs are the stars of this line, so it's safe to gitchu a jar...or two.

@PJaye
Nice review. :goodpost:

I like the smell of the Jamaica Me Crazy. I stocked up on her Cleansing Conditioner when she had them for $6 or $7?

I should have asked her then if that line was being discontinued?

She has an Espresso Scalp rub (that I have and haven't tried yet) and I see she no longer lists it.

It will be my luck that I love it and will have to ask her to bring it back.:eek:

@PJaye
Nice review. :goodpost:

I like the smell of the Jamaica Me Crazy. I stocked up on her Cleansing Conditioner when she had them for $6 or $7?

I should have asked her then if that line was being discontinued?

She has an Espresso Scalp rub (that I have and haven't tried yet) and I see she no longer lists it.

It will be my luck that I love it and will have to ask her to bring it back.:eek:

Thanks. Her cleansing conditioners and leave-ins didn't do anything for me, so I'm going to stick with those five DCs and test out the two untrieds I have in the fridge.

OMG.
I just achieved the most silkiest silk press.

Shampoo with kera care detangling poo
Protein treatment with SSI okra.
DC with Shea moisture high Prosity masq

Applied SSI sugar peach as a leave-in and a little Hairveda Vatika frosting.

Blew it out and this time instead of doing the comb chase method with my flat iron, I used a regular boar brush along with my flat iron chasing it.

Talk about ultra silk press.

My hair was really soft from the sugar peach conditioner and Vatika frosting and now it's ultra silky from the boar brush chased by the flat iron :)

I think I will utilize this method going forward. My hair looks like I have a super fresh relaxer.

Back