Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I just noticed SSI doesn't have Banana Brule anymore?:angry2: When did this happen? (does anyone know?

Man....Had I known that, I would have stocked up.:censored:

I just convo'ed them. They should always have Banana Brule. Always. Period. *drops mic*

Used Up: x1 QB Moringa Ghee (no back ups).

I would repurchase solely on performance and to use as a DC'er. Would not repurchase due to scent. So, I am torn.:look:

But if a really, really good Sale happened, I might be somewhat tempted to repurchase.:perplexed:

*cough*:look:

I may be moving away from Hurr Products for this month, but hope I don't move to Supplements or Lipsticks.:eek:

I can feel myself (and my money) being 'tugged' in another direction while on this little Hiatus.:angeldevil:
I have another addiction that competes with this one on a daily. I bought 2 planners and 2 journals in April. Two planners in May. I'll purchase at least 1 journal in June. That's why it's been easier not to buy hair stuff. The journals I buy are called traveler's notebooks and I generally buy the leather ones and they are not cheap. Then you gotta buy the inserts and they gotta be pretty. It's an expensive habit, lol.

Goals during mini break:
Get inventory done with pics in my app. I've found the easiest way to do the new stuff is to do them as I unpack them

Figure out what I need in which categories. I've been kind of doing it willy nilly. I'm going about it the organized way this time

Try as much stuff as I can. The good thing about Shay Shay is I usually know on the first try and it doesn't require special circumstances

Goals during mini break:
Get inventory done with pics in my app. I've found the easiest way to do the new stuff is to do them as I unpack them

Figure out what I need in which categories. I've been kind of doing it willy nilly. I'm going about it the organized way this time

Try as much stuff as I can. The good thing about Shay Shay is I usually know on the first try and it doesn't require special circumstances

@Shay72
And your Journaling.:yep:

I'm hoping Hairveda will have a 4th of July sale. I'm thinking I will only buy from them so I can cut the true fool that I want to :yep:. Now if they have a back in the day type sale where I can get alot for my money I may let J. Monique slide in there too.

I hope ya'll don't mind if I post. I normally don't, but I needed to give this one a proper burial with witnesses and everrrrthang because it looks like we will never see the likes of this one again. After 5 (or maybe six) years, I finally scraped out the last bit of QB Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade. :cry3:That was a really good pomade and the scent held up after all these years, too. :cry4:

OK. Back to your regularly scheduled program...

Last edited:
I hope ya'll don't mind if I post. I normally don't, but I needed to give this one a proper burial with witnesses and everrrrthang because it looks like we will never see the likes of this one again. After 5 (or maybe six) years, I finally scraped out the last bit of QB Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade. :cry3:That was a really good pomade and the scent held up after all these years, too. :cry4:OK. Back to your regularly scheduled program...

@IronButterfly :rose:

It shole was.:nono:

I got that a couple times on a swap.

Back