Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@shawnyblazes
My Sarenzo shipped. They did combine shipping and issued me a refund.

If you had anything to do with that, I appreciate it. I want to continue purchasing from them, but definitely am apprehensive.

Im saying this from one PJ to another. If you order from Sarenzo expect at least 10 business days. Even before I became a brand ambassador, I knew she had growing pains, ( I'm no longer one because shes trying to get program where she wants it to be )

I met her personally at the hair show in GA. her company grew a lot and rather quickly. Its a very small business and shes trying really hard to get her shipping together. I say this not to encourage anyone to spend or patronize her but to just give an insight on why I continue to buy from her Her skin products keep the eczema in our house in check. I buy 95 % black owned products ,especially if its a woman.
I like the line. hopefully soon she can get her shipping and customer service on a quicker turnaround

@shawnyblazes
Thank you. I knew you were a STAN.

I will try to continue to be patient when it comes to ordering from her. :look:

But I got jaded after I had to file a PP Dispute and it turned me off. Frankly, her ship times haven't improved since then. But, I'm going to see.:drunk:

Afterall, I did go back to ST'icals, Honey Handmades and those two I had sworn off as well.:eek:

All three, made my Never Again List.:laugh:

Im saying this from one PJ to another. If you order from Sarenzo expect at least 10 business days. Even before I became a brand ambassador, I knew she had growing pains, ( I'm no longer one because shes trying to get program where she wants it to be )

I met her personally at the hair show in GA. her company grew a lot and rather quickly. Its a very small business and shes trying really hard to get her shipping together. I say this not to encourage anyone to spend or patronize her but to just give an insight on why I continue to buy from her Her skin products keep the eczema in our house in check. I buy 95 % black owned products ,especially if its a woman.
I like the line. hopefully soon she can get her shipping and customer service on a quicker turnaround
Okay, okay I might forgive her. I feel the same about buying products from black owned businesses and especially black women. For us, by us. She's also based in Virginia.

Since I'm off of buying hair products for a bit. I am gathering my HG product list:
So Far:
Poo: Tgin (for deep cleansing) and CR sweet ginger cleanse rinse
Cowash: SSI Blueberry (great for cleaning and moisture) and Eden BW (for a good cleanse)
Mask: SSI repair and restore (BAE!!!)
Con: SSI Sugar Peach
L/I: ?
Oil: Sweet Almond
Sealer: Type 4 Cream

I am working through the stash trying to phase out some stuff. I may donate some stuff.

I'm trying. I figure I need to start somewhere. My hair is so picky and she likes to act up.
@BrownBetty
That's a great way to start.
Years ago I was almost there. I had my HG products and even a few HG product lines ( Enso Naturals, Jasmines & Fluertzy to name a few :cry3:). Then folks started reformulating, closing or started acting brand new and I had to reorganize. Experiencing that made my PJ'ism grow exponentially because I didn't want to start the entire search for great products over. Now I have backups for my backups and more than one product in each category from different vendors that works.

Back