Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
Hoping to stay on track and use up some things and reassess July4. :drunk:

I am determined to finish up this last bottle of ST'icals Kink Drink

Yassss I'm still tryna' finish up them durn 16oz bottles. I am on the last one.

And I will be using Lotions all month. Especially since I bought 50-11 of them.:nono:

@divachyk
I think if Bekura has a 4th Sale, I will pick up a Honey Latte if I can get one without Citrus.

Especially since you bought x3.:eek:

I need to look at their offerings.:look:

ETA: I see they have "Plain"/"Unscented"

I hear y'all. However, there are a few vendors that I won't touch due to their high shipping rates, e.g., Mielle, Inhasi, Nur whateveritis on etsy, etc. With this new development, she may make the list, too.

It really stops me from supporting you when shipping is the cost of one product. Im really glad I can buy on the ground what I need. Buying online is a treat ,especially during sales but it will seriously cut down on me ordering if I'm paying over $10 for shipping.

She, meaning, Soultanicals moved and now , I wont get my items quick from NY. One item was around $7 as well.

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
I passed on SD's because the Shipping basically ate up the discount.:angry2:

I really wanted to revisit the Wheat Germ Conditioner. I was hoping it was one of those "Dream Big" deals, but it's not.:mad:

I also looked at DH but I purchased a DH during one of her last Sales, and I have a bunch of other R/O's to get through, so I really don't need it.

I must say, 20% is big for her.:look:

Back