Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Golden75
I was amazed that Coconut Milk released the Henna extremely well. It was creamy and easy to rinse out. Wonder if you can Freeze the Henna Mixture and it will be okay?

I hate to waste an entire can of Coconut Milk on x1 Henna Application.

I'd like to use the remainder of the Can to mix it up & freeze it. Not sure how it would do?

Nice use up list. I plan to use my Brush again maybe next weekend?

I got some PM Super Skinny.
@IDareT'sHair How long did you let it sit before applying? I usually let it marinate overnight. I have froze henna mixtures in the past with no issue. It actually seemed to get a whipped texture after defrosting.

Used brush on 320. Tried to bump it down to 300. 300 is ok. I think I should do 350 though. But my hair looks good. Silky, shiny and volume. Got my best side twist ever!

I am very proud I used stuff up! I cleaned my "everything" closet. This contains, well everything, including a small closet with hair products. Kind of got that organized. I have a lot of stuff. I didn't realize how deep my stash was. I mean I knew it was a nice size, but I kept finding bags and bins with more products. A mess! A crazy, lovely mess!

Forgot I ordered Keracare Silken Seal Conditioner and Liquid from Amazon today. I guess I didn't buy that sample of PM Super Skinny. Really thought I did, but I didn't see it while going through stuff. I did find my Komaza spritz. I was looking for it months ago.

@rileypak

I don't know why I thought it was always at least 25%?

I just revamped my Cart, since I just bought my BRB Pumpkin Puree from BRB.

I need to search the thread to see if I mentioned everything I'd planned to buy since my cart was wiped out. I still plan to grab some SSI, DB, and Mielle Organics at the moment though. Just can't remember what else I was going to buy. (Maybe it's for the best :look:)

I need to search the thread to see if I mentioned everything I'd planned to buy since my cart was wiped out. I still plan to grab some SSI, DB, and Mielle Organics at the moment though. Just can't remember what else I was going to buy. (Maybe it's for the best :look:)

@rileypak
Mine was too.:angry2:

And I thought the exact same thing.:laugh:

I know I had x2 BRB's Pumpkin Puree, which I just took care of.

@rileypak
Mine was too.:angry2:

And I thought the exact same thing.:laugh:

I know I had x2 BRB's Pumpkin Puree, which I just took care of.

I was going to grab some of that but I noticed the ingredients are different from the bottles on Hattache and I don't want to risk getting that new version so I decided to skip it.

How's Smooth Naturals? I added a bottle of their Ultimate Hair Treat to my cart but I'm not committed to it.

Only definite items right now are by SSI, DB, Mielle Organics, and Hairveda (just remembered I wanted some Avosoya).

I was going to grab some of that but I noticed the ingredients are different from the bottles on Hattache and I don't want to risk getting that new version so I decided to skip it. How's Smooth Naturals? I added a bottle of their Ultimate Hair Treat to my cart but I'm not committed to it. (just remembered I wanted some Avosoya).
@rileypak
How different?:eek: I didn't pay any attention to that. Imma be PIS3ed if it doesn't work the same. You are making me want to cancel.:angry2:

I have the Perfect Hair Milk (x2) but haven't really tried it yet. It's really nice tho'. (Scent, Consistency). I used a dab when I 1st got it. I want some AvoSoya too.

I'm not buying anything else until my birthday ( JUNE 12, hint hint ) I go into a protective style May 1st so for 6 weeks, Ill only at that time be using spritzs, APB ginger balm and my yerba concentrate spray.

@shawnyblazes
So are you skipping the M-Day Festivities altogether?

@rileypak
How different?:eek: I didn't pay any attention to that. Imma be PIS3ed if it doesn't work the same. You are making me want to cancel.:angry2:

I have the Perfect Hair Milk (x2) but haven't really tried it yet. It's really nice tho'. (Scent, Consistency). I used a dab when I 1st got it. I want some AvoSoya too.

@shawnyblazes
So are you skipping the M-Day Festivities altogether?

Well, when you put it like that......lolol ( Im saying no but my fingers are saying, HIT PAYPAL )

Back