Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

BRB started tweaking formulations after BF of 2014. That's when I decided that I won't repurchase from that line. Especially when she stated that the formulation changes wouldn't affect performance but they most certainly did for us. The flaxseed cream gel was a favorite here and she changed that to marshmallow cream gel and that wasn't even in the ball park of the original.

@Golden75
I looked at Hattache's ingredients listing and then I pulled up BRB and looked at their ingredient listing of the 2015 reformulated products. :look:

I'm 'jelly' you still have some Pumpkin Puree.:ohwell:

ETA: If @rileypak hadn't pointed it out, I woulda' been messed up.

@IDareT'sHair Oh ok. Yea duh, I could do that too :lol:. I never cracked open my pumpkins from before the formula change. Been wanting to, but I do not need to have another leave-in, butter, cream, oil open! May be I don't use enough product cause I cannot finish these. But I can tear up some conditioners. Imma try to be more heavy handed with my non-rinse outs.

BRB started tweaking formulations after BF of 2014. That's when I decided that I won't repurchase from that line. Especially when she stated that the formulation changes wouldn't affect performance but they most certainly did for us. The flaxseed cream gel was a favorite here and she changed that to marshmallow cream gel and that wasn't even in the ball park of the original.

Same here. I used to love her DC with the rhassoul clay but after she messed around with the formula, it was terrible. She had a really good line. I hate that she went and messed it up.

I realize I need more mouisturizing DC's. I only have a few. @rileypak is the Mielle Organic's DC really mouisturizing? I'm asking because it's supposed to be balanced or what not. I haven't tried it yet.

The Mielle DC is technically a balancing DC and has a fair amount of amino acids in it.

For my hair personally, I find it to be balancing to the side of moisture. My hair feels a tiny bit stronger when I use it but it's more soft and moisturized than anything.

I've contacted Nurcreations

Your policy states the below, I ordered on the 15th of April. Its not that its way past the date. Its just odd that you havent heard a peep yet I can leave feedback for it

All items are handcrafted, please allow 5-7 business for shipping. If you order after Saturday afternoon please allow an additional day for delivery, USPS is closed on Sunday. We take pride in speedy delivery.

I remember the Chocalate Rose not doing anything for my hair, I ended up throwing it out.
The Manuka Honey is the only DC from her line that worked for my hair. Hopefully it's not garbage when I try it again.
@flyygirlll2
Chocolate Rose was called something else? Like Coco Rhassoul? If I remember correctly.

I got this on a "Swap" I think. Will probably mix it with Jakeala Sweet Honey.

My Manuka is the original one in the bottle. Haven't tried it yet.

@IDareT'sHair Yeah I don't think it's a hair related package either. At first I got excited lol, then I thought nah can't be. DH asked me if I'm running a business he doesn't know about... He was like "Let me find out what you've been doing with all these packages" :lachen:

I think that 20% is a little stingy :rolleyes: if anything o won't get much if I decide to buy. I agree that BRB shipping is high and the fact that she went and switched up the formulas is no bueno. We'll see how these products work for my hair, if they suck I'll give them away and never purchase again.

Back