Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Yeah some of the yummy oils I would have liked have been replaced/omitted and for me having mango butter and palm oil in it together now is a no go. If it was the old one with just mango butter and the addition of the sea buckthorn and wheat germ oil, I could manage it.

@rileypak
I was looking soooo forward to have it back in my Stash.:angry2:

I honestly want to cancel it.:look:

That's why I didn't order anything from BRB. The formulations of many items are different.

@curlyhersheygirl
I asked for a Refund and received it. :look:

I need to just go ahead and write that line off. :perplexed:

I am still holding onto:
x2 or x3 Pumpkin Whip
x1 Manuka Honey
x1 Red Wine ACV Rinse
x1 Coconut Rinse
x1 Chocolate Rose (plan on DC'ing with this tomorrow).

*And I think I have x1 Chai Tea left.

Hi Ladies!

My hair has been soooo dry lately... Like Jesus be a moisturizer mixed with angel tears because I need a miracle dry :(

I have been using protein, so maybe that could be part of the problem. I plan to possibly straighten and trim this weekend. Either my hair is growing fast or I'm tripping because I trimmed last month and now I need to cut again :rolleyes:

I ended up buying some stuff from BRB. This is not a staple line for me but everything being $9.99 got me :look: I bought the Perm Rod Serum, Chai Hair Tea, and the Manuka Honey DC. I also bought the DevaCurl Decadence No Poo and conditioner.

I realize I need more mouisturizing DC's. I only have a few. @rileypak is the Mielle Organic's DC really mouisturizing? I'm asking because it's supposed to be balanced or what not. I haven't tried it yet.

@Shay72

Drastically.:look: And it was wonderful.:love:

She refunded my money and said she doesn't know why Hattache hasn't updated their site. She sent them information (ingredients list) back in January of 2015.:eek:

Oh wow. This good to know, cause I finished up the Chai and really liked it. I have a few items left of BRB. I'll take your word for it that things have drastically changed. Guess Chai is not a repurchase.

Hi Ladies!

My hair has been soooo dry lately... Like Jesus be a moisturizer mixed with angel tears because I need a miracle dry :( I plan to possibly straighten and trim this weekend. Either my hair is growing fast or I'm tripping because I trimmed last month and now I need to cut again :rolleyes:

@flyygirlll2

NOOOOOOOOO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm also planning to using my Apaulus Brush.

@Golden75
All you have to do is look at Hattache's listing of Pumpkin Puree and then look at the ingredients of the Pumpkin Puree on BRB's own website and they are two completely different products.

So, I would compare the Chai Tea on Hattache vs the Chai Tea on BRB.:yep:

@IDareT'sHair - My label rubbed all the way off on the Chai and I tossed it. But I can compare the pumpkin whip & puree and curl cream. I think that's all I have left. But who knows whats lurking in the stash

- My label rubbed all the way off on the Chai and I tossed it. But I can compare the pumpkin whip & puree and curl cream. I think that's all I have left. But who knows whats lurking in the stash

@Golden75
I looked at Hattache's ingredients listing and then I pulled up BRB and looked at their ingredient listing of the 2015 reformulated products. :look:

I'm 'jelly' you still have some Pumpkin Puree.:ohwell:

ETA: If @rileypak hadn't pointed it out, I woulda' been messed up.

Back