Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak @curlyhersheygirl
Thank you both for your reviews on the LRC Shake & Go. :kiss:

I'm glad I bought this.:love:

I think I used too much:look:. I was just spritzing away.:eek: Ya'll shoulda' warned me.

I will definitely re-up.
@IDareT'sHair
I'm glad you like it. Once I saw that review from @rileypak I knew u had to get it and wasn't disappointed. I'm glad I got the liter so now I can wait on a really great sale to re-up.

@shawnyblazes
Awww.:baby2: Nice.:angel:
Is there a Sale? I didn't see anything posted?

I'm not sure what is going on. I know its a birthday event on the 22nd but the website had issues so she did it today. Then there was confusion. I ordered without a code for the first order. Then after there was a code posted and now I don't know if its going to be honored because I ordered before the code.

I use her butt balm and hair cream on the baby and like it so I wanted to get more. I sent an email so maybe it will be honored.

I'm not sure what is going on. I know its a birthday event on the 22nd but the website had issues so she did it today. Then there was confusion. I ordered without a code for the first order. Then after there was a code posted and now I don't know if its going to be honored because I ordered before the code. e it will be honored.

@shawnyblazes
Thanks Sis.:kiss: Lemme go back in there and look around a bit.

Back