Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm so trying to be good, but it's so hard. I always mix the indigo with the henna. I think if you do it again next wash day that should be fine.

@curlyhersheygirl

Normally, I do too. But this time I did the 2 Step for deeper color and coverage but needed a little more Indigo.

So, I'll do it again on Wednesday and see what I end up with.

I Understand. It's Hard for a Playa' out Herrah.:censored:

Knowin' I don't need a thang-a-lang.:laugh:

@curlyhersheygirl
I swapped a jars couple too. If I decide to reup during My Loux Sale, I think I'll get the Red Velvet scented one.

I think Imma use some Siamese Twists instead. Looks like I won't be getting anymore of that anyway. Especially with those recent Sales.:look:.....:look:
@IDareT'sHair
If NurCretions bamboo spray is as nice as Siamese twist's, I'll cross her off my vendor list. I can't do the high shipping and lack of sales.

I was eyeballing my henna. Haven't done a Rx in a while. And coconut milk will be the liquid when I do, cause I don't think I ever tried that.
Finished up: BRB Chai Tea (no backups, would repurchase), SSI Lovely Conditioner(no backups, came in Sprout box), MHC So Deep DC (no backups, would repurchase).
Got my Jakaela. Only waiting on Schmidt's deodorant, which may be here.
Plan to use the straightening brush. I used Sabino MB immediately after wash, and it really sealed in the moisture. I'll add a little bit more before straightening.

I was eyeballing my henna. Haven't done a Rx in a while. And coconut milk will be the liquid when I do, cause I don't think I ever tried that. Plan to use the straightening brush.

@Golden75
I was amazed that Coconut Milk released the Henna extremely well. It was creamy and easy to rinse out. Wonder if you can Freeze the Henna Mixture and it will be okay?

I hate to waste an entire can of Coconut Milk on x1 Henna Application.

I'd like to use the remainder of the Can to mix it up & freeze it. Not sure how it would do?

Nice use up list. I plan to use my Brush again maybe next weekend?

I got some PM Super Skinny.

@Golden75
I was amazed that Coconut Milk released the Henna extremely well. It was creamy and easy to rinse out. Wonder if you can Freeze the Henna Mixture and it will be okay?

I hate to waste an entire can of Coconut Milk on x1 Henna Application.

I'd like to use the remainder of the Can to mix it up & freeze it. Not sure how it would do?

Nice use up list. I plan to use my Brush again maybe next weekend?

I got some PM Super Skinny.

Yup. You can freeze it. @IDareT'sHair

Back