Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Which one did you get?? You put that unit back on my radar. For some reason, I thought that the fingercomber was a half wig. I was glad to read that it is a full wig.

Since I'm usually lurking in this thread (lol), I guess I should just post what I'm looking at for Mother's Day. I think I'm going to focus on APB, Jakeala, CurlMart and Claudie's. And Hairveda too. Imma get me some of that Hydrasilica mist darn it!

But I return from a 6 day cruise the day before. So my coins may not cooperate:(

I ordered the finger comber wig, *crossing fingers*

I am getting my list together for Mday sales:

APB
Jakela
Hairveda
SSI

I just realized that was what you bought and I don't pay attention. Lol. I was also thrown off because there are more units now than the last time I looked on the website.

Would you please give some feedback after you've worn it for bit?

Yes on feedback. My hair looks to be about the same length as the wig. I want to wear it on the summer and those days my hair acts janky.

Me too. My daughter is going to do them when we go on a cruise in a few days. After that, I'll have to go visit her a few hundred miles away in order to get them done.

Have you tried to do them yourself? My hair styling skills are non existent so I have to take extreme measures.

I can't find anyone in my area to do crochet braids. It makes angry.

@rileypak

I can see why.:yep: It's a very interesting product.

I wonder how the L-I is? I wouldn't mind trying that one too.

Texture and color is reminiscent of SSI Coco Creme LI and SSI Cranberry Hair Creme. Very softening, decent moisture, long lasting scent (amber/powdery).
I like it but my LRC budget is for Shake and Go now. Unless there's a really good sale, Shake and Go is my must buy. A shame too because it really is a nice LI. Great for folks who like a lighter leave in.

Texture and color is reminiscent of SSI Coco Creme LI and SSI Cranberry Hair Creme. Very softening, decent moisture, long lasting scent (amber/powdery).
I like it but my LRC budget is for Shake and Go now. Unless there's a really good sale, Shake and Go is my must buy. A shame too because it really is a nice LI. Great for folks who like a lighter leave in.
@rileypak

Once Again:thankyou: for the Review.

I have enough of these types of lotions/Leave-Ins. I was thinking about it for the Detangling Factor.

But I'll stick with S&G, because it is unusual.

Back