Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

All of my curlmart and beauty of New York products arrived today. Curlmart sent me a few samples as well and so far I've used the Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner and I like it a lot. I used it around 2 o'clock this afternoon and tonight my hair was still moist. I was pleasantly surprised I have to admit.

Anyone order from finger comber? What was your experience? I want the finger comber unit, wig:https://fingercomber.com/product/finger-comber-unit/
Thanks for sharing this link @BrownBetty. I never even knew about this site. I love those units and they look so much like my own hair. I just book marked it to really look through later.

The fingercomber unit is really cute but I also like that Kinky HD unit as well - it's big and full just the way I like my wigs. People always stop me and tell me I look like the younger version of Diana Ross whenever I wear them and that I rock them really well. And I concur:yep:.

Morning ladies!

My hair feels so soft. I'm so glad the MO DC still performs well. Maybe the changes weren't as drastic as I thought for it. I know the LI spray added glycerin and took something away I think so my fingers are really crossed on that one. @shawnyblazes I still owe you a picture of the DC label too

My TMN arrived. Need to find time to pick it up. At the moment, I'm surprisingly content package wise. :eek:

Those fingercomber units are calling me. Gotta do some research.

Waiting on Jakaela. I know I got a ship notice, but when I last checked, no movement.

I used MHC So Deep DC. Used more than 1/2 the jar. It goes on nice, but it feels watery when rubbing in so I didn't feel it. Hence me globbing on more. Sat for about an hour no heat. Now the weird part...upon rinsing my hair had the squeak noise like I just clarified! But my hair was soft and felt strong. Very strange. Now I dunno if I got heat damage (really don't think so) but I partially airdried in twists. Hair was about 70-80% dry. Usually if I have any dampness after releasing twists, it just shinks up. But nope. My curls seemed more elongated. Heck looked like a whole new texture. Looked cute too. So I think I'll finish up this jar (hope I have enough) and attempt a twist out this weekend to see if this was a fluke, heat damage or if this DC is kinda magic like.

Now, off to see what this NurCreations is about.

I went and picked up my TMN

Im salty as heck I didnt realize she went down to 12ozs from 16ozs.

@shawnyblazes
I thought I got x2 16oz B1G1. I'm getting ready to look at my receipt right now.

My Receipt says 16oz.

Did you order the 16oz.? I do remember there was a 12 & 16 ounce option on that one.

@rileypak
I looked and the bottles appear to be 16oz when I compare them with my 16oz bottles - just shorter & wider.

Back