Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey girls... I've been lurking lately

I'm going to have to re-wash my hair today. Last night I used Alba botanical cocoa butter DC. It was okay. Not bad but not wow factor either. But to its defense, I've been feeling this way about a good bit of DC's.

Anyway, I followed up with Qhemet CTDG on one side and SM curl enhancing smoothie on the other side. Today my hair is a big bushy mess and feels like yuck a duck. I'm so over my hair is draining.

Hey girls... I've been lurking lately

I'm going to have to re-wash my hair today. Last night I used Alba botanical cocoa butter DC. It was okay. Not bad but not wow factor either. But to its defense, I've been feeling this way about a good bit of DC's.

Anyway, I followed up with Qhemet CTDG on one side and SM curl enhancing smoothie on the other side. Today my hair is a big bushy mess and feels like yuck a duck. I'm so over my hair is draining.

You may need to clarify.

No I actually blew it out then flat ironed this time. I'm pretty tired of using heat to my hair though. I'm set on relaxing again. I've just been really lazy and not sure when I will do it.

@Beamodel
I know it looks Purrty.:yep:

Hopefully, when you start relaxing again, you'll be able to address things before they become issues/problems for your Hair.

Back