Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

ITA about Jasmine's scents. Her Hello Sugar scent made me buy the real thing. She had another scent that made me do the same thing but I liked her version better. Can't remember what that was though.

@Shay72
All of her scents were A-maz-ing! :love:

I loved the Black Currant & Vanilla one too. Her Tahitian Vanilla, Monkey Snacks, Pearberry were all so delicious.

@Shay72
Now that you are all out of 'cheapies' what are you going to be cowashing with?

I still wanna buy/try Aussie Moist. I do have a couple Organix in my Stash to try.
I have some Honey Handmade Knot Going Bananas. By the time I get to that I will have orders on the way. My three HG all purpose conditioners are: HH Knot Going Bananas, SD Wheat Germ Conditioner, and DB's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. So I may need to hit up SD since I already have plans to order the other two. I say they're all purpose bc I can cowash, dc, detangle and use them as leave ins.

I have some Honey Handmade Knot Going Bananas. By the time I get to that I will have orders on the way. My three HG all purpose conditioners are: HH Knot Going Bananas, SD Wheat Germ Conditioner, and DB's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner.

@Shay72
They all are all purpose.

I want to revisit SD's Wheat Germ again since I'm Natural. She had a Sale a few weeks back, but I just got Destination Hydration.

You should try that one for Cowashing. It's excellent. And it's 16 ounces.

I just looked and it reminded me that there are a few other products of hers that I liked too. Almond buttercream and Mocha Silk Hair Milk. There were still some others but I feel I'm set on DCs. I need to work on my lotions and creams. Trying to decide if I will continue to use butters and greases. I can not talk myself into greasing my scalp anymore. Working on it since I do have some almond glaze from HV.

@IDareT'sHair
I'm interested in TGIN's green tea leave in. I need to research it more.

@chebaby

What else have you been using on your Hair?
not much. i use whatever conditioner i have on hand. at one point it was some bogus suave conditioner for silky straight hair or something like that :lachen: i was out of everything so i was using my dads shampoo and conditioner lmao.
right now i pulled out the coconut co wash by ASIAN. im still using almond oil, knot sauce and some times ill add a lighter leave in under the oil. those times i pulled out the marajuka lotion by beja flor. and the pumpkin lotion by some company i forgot. i got it from hattache.

one day i used oyin dew but i only get 2 day hair with that.

@chebaby
I've been killin' some Hairveda Cocasta Oil lately (and HV's Jardin Oil).

BJ'Nem is suppose to have an Ol' Skool Sale sometime this summa' and bring back some discontinued items.

I will pick up some Avosoya Oil then. I have a bottle, but want a back up.
i was just thinking about hairveda. you know i love me some cocoasta. i have a good amount of that :lick:

i need to buy a jar of vatika frosting.

I'm interested in TGIN's green tea leave in. I need to research it more.
@Shay72
The Green Tea and the Honey Miracle Mask are supposedly the best in the line. The Honey Mask being #1.

I will let you know when I use the Butter. I am also interested in R/O and the Oil.

(*sucks teef )Yea I did :rolleyes:
When she posted that mess on FB awhile back I didn't even bother to post that here.
@curlyhersheygirl
I'm not sure what's going on with her? Maybe she don't care if she gets any sales?:look:

i was out of everything so i was using my dads shampoo and conditioner lmao.
@chebaby
:eek: :eek: :eek:
i need to buy a jar of vatika frosting.
@chebaby
You know it's $15 bucks now?:angry2:

@Shay72
The Green Tea and the Honey Miracle Mask are supposedly the best in the line. The Honey Mask being #1.

I will let you know when I use the Butter. I am also interested in R/O and the Oil.

@curlyhersheygirl
I'm not sure what's going on with her? Maybe she don't care if she gets any sales?:look:

@chebaby
:eek: :eek: :eek:

@chebaby
You know it's $15 bucks now?:angry2:
you lie!!!! lol do we get extra ounces?
15 bucks for what :perplexed:
ill still buy it though :look:

Back