Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

i know you did :lol:i'll have to check out that boutique, never heard of them lol.
l be monday cause im already on my first day of somebody hitting me with the ugly stick lol. but i wont be able to do my hair until then. im gonna use that keratin leave in. ill let you know how i like it. you know i love protein.

@chebaby

What's My Name!:lachen: You know I Did.

Check out: Loux and Monique's Natural Hair Boutique. Really good sales there.

Why an Ugly-Stick che?:dighole:......:huh:

Yeah, I know you like Protein. OT: Sweet Nature By Eddie went out.

So, don't fall in love with it.:nono:

@chebaby

What's My Name!:lachen: You know I Did.

Check out: Loux and Monique's Natural Hair Boutique. Really good sales there.

Why an Ugly-Stick che?:dighole:......:huh:

Yeah, I know you like Protein. OT: Sweet Nature By Eddie went out.

So, don't fall in love with it.:nono:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

girl i got a half of day before my hair is on its last leg lmao. so yea that ugly stick is getting ready to swing lmao.

then i use a tiny little itty bit at a time :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

girl i got a half of day before my hair is on its last leg lmao. so yea that ugly stick is getting ready to swing lmao.

then i use a tiny little itty bit at a time
:lol:

@chebaby
Hmph.:look: You know I will ask for a Sale, a Discount or sumthin!:drunk:

I'm glad you can pinpoint when the Stick will Appear:lachen:. (That's Hilarious)

Yeah, Sweet Eddie is gone:cry3:.

See, if you would have been here, you would have probably called it.:look:

You know how you do.:eek:

Her things were so wonderful and she up & left. Nice Sales, Good CS, Fast Shipping. GONE.

@chebaby

Guess What che? I've been buying my own QB. They recently had a Sale.

I also bought some BF. And treated myself to a 16oz CTDG for my B-Day.

Especially since you haven't been around to: Buy.Hate,Send. Re-Buy.Hate.Send. :lachen:

I've been having to buy my own!:eek:
:eek: you purchased your own QB????? what is the world coming to :lachen::lachen:

*i liked your post and got a message saying are you sure you want to like this post. im like yes fool i hit the like button :lachen::lachen:

i do some crazy things lol dont i? i was always drawn to QB for some odd reason knowing it aint work for me :lol:

@chebaby
Hmph.:look: You know I will ask for a Sale, a Discount or sumthin!:drunk:

I'm glad you can pinpoint when the Stick will Appear:lachen:. (That's Hilarious)

Yeah, Sweet Eddie is gone:cry3:.

See, if you would have been here, you would have probably called it.:look:

You know how you do.:eek:

Her things were so wonderful and she up & left. Nice Sales, Good CS, Fast Shipping. GONE.
i wonder why she closed shop?

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

@chebaby
Lawd....I use to get so mad at you when you would make them Durn Predictions about who was gone "Make It" and Who Wasn't?:fishslap:
lmao
there was one scandal, i cant for the life of me remember the company name. anyway before the company got big, before the downfall, i was searching for reviews. this girl gave a review and i remember knowing who was reviewing just by recognizing her braid out even though she never showed her face. come to find out she was the owner of the company :lachen:

All my Curlmart products are finally here and so are my Kerastase Therapiste mask and Kerastase Densite mask. I'm so excited. I'm almost done using the DPR 11 I have. I believe I can cowash with it at least one more time and then I'll be moving on to finishing off the Pureology Smoothing Conditioner.

Looks like I may have to look into getting more AVG and AVJ. I like them both for effortless detangling. When I'm done with all my Aussie Moist, I'll be leaning heavily on aloe vera juice and gel for detangling. They work a thousand times better for me at detangling my hair and offering up some moisture at the same time.

@chebaby, so good to see you sweetie.

All my Curlmart products are finally here and so are my Kerastase Therapiste mask and Kerastase Densite mask. I'm so excited. I'm almost done using the DPR 11 I have. I believe I can cowash with it at least one more time and then I'll be moving on to finishing off the Pureology Smoothing Conditioner.

Looks like I may have to look into getting more AVG and AVJ. I like them both for effortless detangling. When I'm done with all my Aussie Moist, I'll be leaning heavily on aloe vera juice and gel for detangling. They work a thousand times better for me at detangling my hair and offering up some moisture at the same time.

@chebaby, so good to see you sweetie.
:wave: same to you.
ive really missed being on here.

Yeah.
LRC for another liter of Shake and Go. MHC if there's a sale so I can grab a 16oz. of Type 4 and another Sophia's Hair Grease. SSI really depends on percentage (I'll probably just get SSI from Hattache though the more I think about it). Komaza because I suddenly want some Pona Scalp Treatment and a jar of Jojoba Hemp (I don't know why they just popped up). Soultanicals I'll be grabbing an Afrotastic Curl Elastic, Monoi DC and Molasses Deep-Constructor.

Hattache and APB will get the bulk of my money. Hattache mostly cause I'll be buying errthang in that piece. Hattache cart already bulging at the sides :lachen:
Funny thing is I never make my cart ahead of time. I get in & out quick. No hesitation. That's why I redo my list a million times.

Back