Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak
I was thinking about some one-offs like: LRC (so I can get a b/up and Donna Marie).

Hattache is definite and Monique's Natural Hair Boutique (if they have a Sale) I asked, but haven't heard back from her. My Loux.

I may even look back at HV again. And a few others (depending on the discount). I'd like to have another CCs Naturals Lotion.

Last edited:
@IDareT'sHair
I know how you feel. Those conditioners were :drool:. I really miss that line

@curlyhersheygirl
I felt sorta' that way about finishing off Enso and Fleurtzy, but more so about Jasmine.:cry3:

I had a relationship with her because of all my hauling/changing/ swapping etc.....I drove her crazy.:spinning:

She was always kind and pleasant and never thought I was Cray. Her CS was Stellar.

Lawd knows I took her through it. :eek:

@rileypak
I was thinking about some one-offs like: LRC (so I can get a b/up and Donna Marie).

Hattache is definite and Monique's Natural Hair Boutique (if they have a Sale) I asked, but haven't heard back from her.

I may even look back at HV again. And a few others (depending on the discount). I'd like to have another CCs Naturals Lotion.

Yeah.
LRC for another liter of Shake and Go. MHC if there's a sale so I can grab a 16oz. of Type 4 and another Sophia's Hair Grease. SSI really depends on percentage (I'll probably just get SSI from Hattache though the more I think about it). Komaza because I suddenly want some Pona Scalp Treatment and a jar of Jojoba Hemp (I don't know why they just popped up). Soultanicals I'll be grabbing an Afrotastic Curl Elastic, Monoi DC and Molasses Deep-Constructor.

Hattache and APB will get the bulk of my money. Hattache mostly cause I'll be buying errthang in that piece. Hattache cart already bulging at the sides :lachen:

if hattache has one then yea ill do one :yep: i like hattache. very fast shipping. how you like the KBN?

@chebaby

Oh, the ARE having one. I already asked *cough*:look:

Lovin' it.:love: Very Slippy.:drool: I went in Hattache to add it to my Cart, but they don't carry it. (I thought they did).

Monique's Natural Hair Boutique carries it though. I asked her about a M-Day Sale, but haven't heard back from her.

I am putting another box together for you. Will send it soon.:duck:

@rileypak
Everything I liked from Komaza basically got discontinued. They had some fabulous DC'ers that they discontinued.

I haven't purchased anything recently.

I buy the Scalp Rx, but they keep playing with the formulations and reformulations.
*Not Cool*:angry2:
They broke my heart when they got rid of the Matani Leave In. That was my HG protein leave in :crybaby:

But I did like the Pona Scalp Treatment when I tried it and the Jojoba Hemp butter is nice too. So I guess I'll just stock up on their measly 15% discount so I don't have to be bothered for a while...:ohwell:

@chebaby

Oh, the ARE having one. I already asked *cough*:look:

Lovin' it.:love: Very Slippy.:drool: I went in Hattache to add it to my Cart, but they don't carry it. (I thought they did).

Monique's Natural Hair Boutique carries it though. I asked her about a M-Day Sale, but haven't heard back from her.

I am putting another box together for you. Will send it soon.:duck:
i know you did :lol: im gonna go look at the site now to see what other things i can get. im def. gonna re up on SSI conditioners :lick:

yea that stuff is very slippy :yep:

ill have to check out that boutique, never heard of them lol.

thank you :bighug: my next wash day will be monday cause im already on my first day of somebody hitting me with the ugly stick lol. but i wont be able to do my hair until then. im gonna use that keratin leave in. ill let you know how i like it. you know i love protein.

Back