Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My KBB came from Target today
My Jakeala Shipped
My Honey's Handmade Shipped

Still waiting on a few items!:look: (SD's, Texture Me Natural, etc...)

Finished up: PBN Murumuru and SSI's Coco Crème L-I.

No back ups for either. :cry3:Both will be repurchased.

OT: Used KBN (Koils By Nature's Shealoe Conditioner to cowash with today. Very Slippy. :lick:

I think I want another bottle or x2. I also have the Cocoshea one.

I threw out my coffee butter. It was really too strong for me. It was after I put it in my hair, I could smell it all the time and truthfully I don't want to smell coffee all the time. There comes a time when enough is enough, and today was enough. I was thinking about using it for my cellulite, but today I changed my mind:nono:.

Yesterday I got an email from Kerastase USA stating that they had a new product in stock and right away I ordered it and it is called Kerastase L'incroyable. It's meant to do a fantastic blow-out and I wanted to do it at the end of this month only to be told by Kerastase that it was out of stock...already! Wth! How is that even possible? A new product out of stock? What's worse, it won't be replenished until another 3-4 weeks. I was so disappointed to say the least..UGH!

This morning I used up the last of the Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner and a small tube of Aloe Vera gel. Finally, it seems like I am going to get through half of this stuff I want to quickly use up:yep:

Back