Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey Ladies, I used Naturalista Cosmetics on wash day and the verdict is out. The moisturizer is so fantastic during the week. Not sure why the leave in / moisturizer combo wasn't equally as fantastic on wash day.

I need to check shipment time on Caheez. It's been a few weeks since I ordered so I should be getting a ship notice soon.

Hattache'
Hairveda Moist 24/7 X4
DB's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner X4
Bobeam Cocoa & Rhassoul bar X2
Shescenit Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut Leave In X2
Amla X2
Hibiscus X2

Honey Handmade
Knot Going Bananas X4
Knot in my Fro Joe X4

J Monique Naturals
Irish Moss & Cocoa Deep Conditioner
Burdock Root & Nettle Repair Treatment
Wheatgrass & Spinach Hair Treatment
Triple Seaweed Deep Conditioner
Hibiscus & Broccoli Deep Conditioner

I will still buy from Honey Handmade & J Monique Naturals even if they don't have a sale on Memorial Day. I will only buy from Hattache' if they have a good sale on Memorial Day..

I need more blueberry cowash for the summer so i may just get that and some coco creme.

@curlyhersheygirl
Jakeala's Coconut Shea Hair Milk is really nice. So, I'm undecided if I need SSI's (right now)?

Plus, I've been haulin' lotions/milks HARD.:look:

The Blueberry Cowash is wonderful. But they need to offer it in 16oz's. I think I had x2 and blew skrait through them.

ETA: I wouldn't mind getting a 16oz of the SSI Pomegrantate.

Last edited:
@curlyhersheygirl
Jakeala's Coconut Shea Hair Milk is really nice. So, I'm undecided if I need SSI's (right now)?

Plus, I've been haulin' lotions/milks HARD.:look:

The Blueberry Cowash is wonderful. But they need to offer it in 16oz's. I think I had x2 and blew skrait through them.

ETA: I wouldn't mind getting a 16oz of the SSI Papaya.
@IDareT'sHair
I totally agree. I asked for a 16oz option when they first introduced it and was told that there would be a discount if 2 or more is purchased. That was how I got the 6 I had in my stash. I'm now down to my last 2 and really want more.

Back